FitTime5's focus is a paradigm shift to emphasize more on correcting muscle imbalances to help combat the sedentary lifestyles we have at work and at home. We want you to be able to answer the question, what does our body really need to feel better?
After years of working with clients and patients on an individual basis, Brett (Master Trainer) and Marsha (Physical Therapist) realized that more needed to be done to tackle this issue. They decided it was time to implement a program that is effective and everybody can use.
WHY ARE WE DIFFERENT THAN THE HUNDREDS OF OTHER FITNESS APPS?
• All of our exercises are designed to be done AT YOUR DESK, even in a dress or suit
• The programs are pre-formatted so you don’t have to choose your exercises
• Routines will change daily
• You will have an option to set your own reminders to get up and stretch
• Each routine will guide you through different exercises for your full body
• You can swap exercises if they don’t feel right for your abilities
• You can also save your favorite exercises to easily come back to later
• You will be able to access all of your FitStats with how many stretches you’ve done
• A calendar showing your entire month so you can also track your consistency
We hope to make FitTime5 the future in workplace flexibility. Download today and see what difference a week of stretching can do for your body and how you feel throughout the day!
- Dark / Light mode issue resolved
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best ergo app found so far
This is the best ergo reminder app I have found WITH ERGO EXERCISES. Seems like all other ergo apps have reminders or exercises but not both. I wish the app allowed another couple reminders, not just 3 but it’s very flexible and the exercises are better than RSI Guard or any of the other professional ergo systems we have at work (and I work for a large Fortune 100 company). Glad to have found this since having to work from home so much.
Great stretching app!
Great app! Short, 5 min sessions; easy to fit into your day (really, no excuse NOT to fit it into your day); AND you can set up to 3 reminders a day & you can choose which days.
Suggestion for improvement: I wish it would add a “ding” at the end of each stretch. It dings when it’s time to change sides, bit if I’m not looking at the app when the stretch ends (I’m in the middle of a stretch), I don’t know when to stop.
It’s the little things
I have just started this ap & have found it to be a great tool. I needed a place to start as over the last handful of years my days have gotten longer in a sedentary career and I have become very stiff & have lost flexibility. This offers an efficient tool to move & stretch as well as an added perk as it ended up being relaxing which is a great benefit for stress & tension.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.