FitTogether is a social networking site for fitness enthusiasts. It also has business tools for personal trainers and gym managers to manage clients and class schedules.
Hi and welcome to FitTogether.
FitTogether is a fully functional fitness social network with the added benefit of having a tool set built in for gym manager/owners and fitness trainers to better connect with their members and clients. So WHY did we create FitTogether when there are so many other social tools out there? WELL…
We believe here at FitTogether that fitness changes lives.
We believe that there is strength in numbers and that when you surround yourself with people who share similar goals, values and morals, it makes YOUR goals much easier to achieve.
We believe in strong positive re-enforcement to help others around you achieve their own goals.
We believe in positive and uplifting social interaction and maybe more importantly massive daily action to make the planet a better place for everyone.
We believe that the human body is amazing machine and that when fed and trained properly it can do absolutely amazing things you maybe never thought possible.
We believe that every person reading this can have the type of health and fitness success they desire with the right support.
We believe that the fitness community needed its own unique, specially designed platform for us all to learn and grow from each other with features specific to OUR lives.
If these are things that YOU believe too, then you are always welcome in our house.
To us, FitTogether is not simply another app or website. It is a tool that we can all use to better our lives together. The most important thing about FitTogether is that it exists outside of your computer screen and your phone. Unlike other social sites and apps, FitTogether is absolutely meant to bring people together IN PERSON to do fun, healthy and amazing things with.
A list of features and how FitTogether can benefit each user is below.
Social users can:
• Sync accounts with Fitbit and create challenges with friends and family to help keep their fitness goals interesting and exciting
• Set daily/weekly goals for steps/calories/workouts/miles with Fitbit
• Post pictures and videos of all your recent fitness conquests
• Easily create groups to get your friends in on the fun
• Book time with your favorite trainer directly from FT
• Add yourself to group classes at your favorite gym with a click of a button
• See who else is already taking the class so you know if your BFF is already signed up
• Create FitSpots which are cool outdoor locations around your city where people like to run, hike, bike etc.
• Once you are following your favorite FitSpots on FT you will always be notified when people are hosting events and other activities at your local FitSpots
• Accept challenges from your gym and/or trainer to win prizes
• Create training appointments with your friends at the gym of your choosing
Gym Managers can:
• Manage class schedules
• Manage trainer schedules
• Manage class rosters for group classes and training
• View class roster for all group classes
• See who your most active members are
• Create challenges for your members and offer rewards/prizes for challenge wins
• Reduce churn through positive social interaction
• Personalize your FT gym page with your own branding and colors
• Get rated by your clients and have them leave reviews for your services
• Share your calendar with the community and let clients book time with you directly through FT
• Use FT platform to gain followers to educate and advocate a healthy way of living
• Promote your business(es) in an environment where EVERYONE is a fitness enthusiast and potential client/buyer of services etc
* Various Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Great inclusively exclusive fitness community app
Hey shout out to FitTogether for bringing together the fitness community in their own exclusive app with all its features! The people on the app are kind, constructively critical when necessary, serious about fitness and motivate each other! They’re from all walks of life and the app is designed that you can only be positive about people’s experiences by giving “kudos.” If you want to say something negative well you’ll just have to write a comment, but so far people have only been helpful. I’d say the app has everything a fitness community app needs.
Developer Response ,
WOW! Thank you soo much for the glowing review!! We are glad you love it and looking forward to building more cool stuff for you guys to play around with:) Here's to the future of fitness networkin!! :) - FT Mgmt
This is a great group where you can see what other people are doing for workouts. Very encouraging and fun way to share information about fitness!! No politics or other topics discussed just fitness!
Lost Hope in app
I originally downloaded the app because I loved the idea behind it and still do, honestly. I downloaded the app and signed up with my email (which I verified) then upon signing in, it said they didn’t have my email in their system. So then I decided to log in through Facebook which worked up until the welcome page of the app, as soon as I click “next” the app crashes. So then I decided to uninstall and reinstall the application thinking there was a glitch in the first install. The second time around it did the exact same thing. I can’t say anything about the user interface of the application since I wasn’t even able to log in.
Developer Response ,
Hi- We are sooo sorry you were having issues! Looking at your date of sign up, I think we know what the problem is. Our server farm went down hard in AWS about that time and we experienced more than a few issues when rebuilding it, totally out of our control at that time. If you send an email to email@example.com with your email you used to sign up, I will make sure our guys get you up and running so you can hopefully get in, see what it's about and hopefully leave us a MUCH better review next time! Totally get it, hopefully we can make it right with you!! Really sorry this happened to you!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- FitTogether, Inc
- 71.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Copyright(c) 2021 FitTogether, Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.