Fitwill is the simplest and most intuitive workout and exercise tracker app for any fitness plans or challenges. It is designed to help you to get better results from your workouts, break your body limits and reach your fitness goals. This app is good for individuals and for professional fitness trainers, and it works well for gym, street and home workouts.
You can try all features in the app without subscribing, but you can mark 20 sets as completed only, and you can try app without this limitation within 7 Days for free with any subscription plan: 1 months , 3 months and 1 year.
- No ads
- Subscription is not required, so you can use it for free without any limitations, or you can subscribe, if you want to support us
- Intuitive interface
- Suits for home and gym workouts
- Sign in with your Apple, Google or Facebook account. After signing in with one of the social account, you can then link other social accounts, so later you can sign in with any social account.
- Works online and offline, but make sure to run the app at least once with Internet connection. Please note that all exercise videos are hosted on YouTube, so any videos which were not downloaded in YouTube app will not be available without Internet connection
- Automatically saves your data to the cloud when Internet connection is available, so you will never lose your workouts, exercises and your progress
- More than 1000+ exercises with videos with ability to add your own exercises
- Supports different type of exercises: reps / weight, reps, distance / time, time, distance
- Supports different weight and distance units: kg/lbs and km/mi
- Supports different workout plans: plan, challenge or single workout
- More than 50+ workout plans and challenges built in with ability create your own
- Supports different locations: gym or home
- Ability to group your workouts by weeks and days (it works better for workout routines), or just by days (it works better for challenges)
- Copy/Paste weeks, days, or single exercises with all sets
- Quickly copy sets from past exercises within the same plan to current exercise
- All time stats: plans completed, workouts completed, exercises completed, sets completed, reps completed, hours, total weight lifted, distance
Information about Fitwill subscriptions:
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. Automatic renewals will cost the same price you were originally charged for the subscription.
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
The subscription is optional now. Use the app without any limitations for free, or subscribe if you want to support us. Small bug fixes.
- Sergey Perepechin
- 89.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 fitwill.app
- In-App Purchases
- Fitwill Monthly Subscription $2.99
- Fitwill Annual Subscription $19.99
- Fitwill Quarterly Subscription $6.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.