Save the city hall from the Alien with help of the Five Superboys. Call up the Fabulous Five with this counting song whilst learning the numbers from one to five. The song and animation stop at the end of each verse and a simple touch of the screen or press of a switch will continue the counting song. Clear graphics, which include the numbers and words to sing along with and high quality voice over to encourage correct pronunciation of the number names. The topic and song have been designed to appeal to older learners who still need to develop their early number concepts.
• Sing along to learn the numbers one to five
• Lots of repetition of names and numbers
• Clear visual and auditory feedback for numbers and number names.
• Uncluttered screen presentation to provide additional support for learners with visual and perceptual difficulties
• Easy access, just touch the screen to move on, ideal for users with physical difficulties
Includes two follow-up activities
• Counting up – touch the screen or press a switch to count up to five
• Count along number line – errorless activity using touch or switch to count to five
This set of activities is an enjoyable way to help an early learner become familiar with seeing and hearing numbers from one to five. It can be used with touch and with single and two switch access using a suitable switch interface.
Fix language information
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.