Over 350 easy & healthy vegan recipes, meal plans, recipe videos, shopping list and more. Only whole food plant based recipes Alexandra Andersson (@fivesechealth) herself eats.
Do you want to eat more plants in your everyday life? Every week we add new recipes to keep you inspired. All recipes are 100% vegan and beginner friendly with common ingredients. We believe vegan cooking should be easy and delicious that’s why we started the Fivesec Health app - the vegan app for everyday cooking. You can see it as a growing cookbook.
Get access to all the content with our 7-day free trial!
About the recipes:
All recipes in this app are as whole food plant based as possible with minimal processed foods, but still super tasty. You will find lots of dinner ideas, breakfast ideas, lunches, snacks, treats, festive and side dishes. If you have allergies you can easily filter for gluten-free, nut-free, oil-free and soy-free to find recipes that fit your preferences. We have also included filters on high protein, under 25 min and few ingredients.
Fivesec Health features:
• Meal Plans – Do you want extra guidance? We have developed meal plans based on different goals. You don’t have to think, just follow the instructions. Sounds awesome right? If you are new to vegan cooking, this is the perfect way to start
• Shopping List – Our focus is to make it as easy as possible to eat more plants. Therefore we have developed a super handy shopping list that makes it possible to add ingredients from an entire recipe. All the ingredients from the recipes are structured in a way so that you easily can sort them by sections in the grocery store. You can also add your own items.
• Meal planner – Plan your week ahead of time with our meal planner feature.
• Plant-Based Nutrition - We want you to feel confident in your food choices therefore we have provided a learn section where you can read about all the essential nutrients and in which foods you can find them. All information is evidenced based and provided by a nutritionist.
• Macros & calories – All recipes are carefully composed and you can see the micronutrients in a recipe and the calories based per serving.
• Cooking time – See how long time each recipe takes to cook. • Favorites – Save your favorite recipes so that you can cook them over and over again.
• Cup to DL – You can convert the unit Cup to DL
Fivesec Health Premium:
With premium membership you get access to all recipes, meal plans and features in the app. We also add new recipes to the app every week to keep you inspired with new content. You can see it as a growing cookbook.
Prices vary depending on the country. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Terms & Conditions: https://fivesechealth.com/terms
We constantly improve the app to make it easier for you to eat more plants.
+ Export your shopping list and share it via email or other messaging apps
+ New app icon
Love the app? Rate us on App Store, we love to hear your feedback!
Ratings and Reviews
Please add some new recipes and more plans as well :)
Echoing what precious reviewers have said. This app is great, great recipes and they all look delicious. I have downloaded more than 40 fitness/dieting apps because I love to cook and the pictures and info of this one is great. Where this app is lagging is the number of recipes. To be competitive, I would try to get it into the 500+ recipe range and 14-30 day meal plans. This app already has so much potential—beautiful pictures, the food actually looks good, visually appealing app. If you guys up the recipes and meal plans, I’ll buy a full year membership ;) excited to see where this app goes!
This app is so helpful!
This app is so easy and informative and all of the recipes are so delicious! Everything is so easy to assemble and always tastes great! I’ve been on and off vegan/vegetarian since I was in high school, and always struggled with meal ideas, prep, and how to manage my protein intake/vitamin intake. I was always lacking something which would leave me sluggish, meh-feeling, and usually resulting in failing. This app has helped teach me what ingredients provide what benefits (there’s a whole list of everything!) and gave me ideas on what to eat next! They also have some meal plans too if you need help starting off. You can also filter the recipes to just breakfast/lunch/dinner/snack if you’re just looking for one idea! Totally recommend.
I really don’t understand why we have to pay for this
I’ve been vegan for about 2 months now and I’ve been struggling to find foods to eat. I saw an advertisement for this app and thought it would be so convenient for me to just come on here and look at recipes. So I get on the app and click a recipe I wanted to try and it says I have to pay to look at the recipe. This is just unacceptable. Not all vegans have money to waste on an app when they can just go online. There is no reason we should have to pay to look at a recipe. There are apps like tasty for non-vegan people and they don’t charge a single penny for their app. But, when it comes to vegans y’all charge us. This is the equivalent to healthy foods being too expensive and it’s the reason people don’t eat healthy. I deleted the app and will not be using it again. I’m extremely disappointed.
Developer Response ,
I'm sorry you feel that way. As you write, there are tons of recipes online which you can find. You are also very welcome to find recipes on my Instagram (fivesechealth). We want to provide high quality content, and in some way we have to monetise to keep up with this quality and work we make. I hope you understand.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- QPM Invest AB
- 30.3 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 QPM Invest AB
- In-App Purchases
- FH Premium, Monthly Plan $3.99
- FH Premium, Yearly Plan $24.99
- Forever Premium $69.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.