Red eyes still happens these days and it is annoying, even with latest phone models. That is because of how our eyes work. The red color reflects the color of blood vessels in our retina.
Fix+ was built to completely get rid of that effect with super realistic result.
· Automatically detect and fix red eyes
· Process multiple photos at once
· Refine with special tool to achieve best result
· Export photos to library with full resolution
If you have any question please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Redd Pro Subscription:
• You can subscribe to unlock Pro features and unlimited access.
• Subscription auto-renew at the end of current period, unless cancelled 24-hours in advance prior to the end of the current period. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Per Apple policy, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Bug fixes & other improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Worked really good
This app works very well most red eye apps just blacken the pupil and the eyes still don’t look right but it makes your eyes look completely normal maybe even better, it only works good with the subscription though, without the subscription it didn’t work for me because I couldn’t use one of the features that is needed
The free app works well-only one photo at a time, but what is awful is that they force you to wait thirty seconds to start processing your red eye fix picture and during this time they have a banner add that says you should pay for a monthly fee to get rid of that wait period! Bad. Unbelievable that they do this deliberate wait. There is also an additional ten second wait during this process with the same banner. After two or three free red eye fixes, you are forced to watch a poor taste cartoon before your picture is saved! Terrible. Bad. I will be deleting this app. A monthly charge is not a worth this. Waiting deliberately 30 and a p seconds for each picture is. It worth it. You can decode.
Expensive and simply doesn’t work.
For starters it doesn’t work on brown or dark eyes at all, which basically means I can’t even use it.
It’s like it intentionally can’t find pupils so you’ll have to manually adjust, which you can’t do if you don’t subscribe.
And it makes you wait 30 seconds to edit a photo, not in loading time, just because you haven’t paid them $2.99 a WEEK! (A one time payment would maybe make sense but not this.)
No joke this app just makes you watch a 30s countdown that begs for cash, it isn’t even an ad or anything just a count down.
I’m genuinely surprised Apple let this on the App Store. Save your time, and money find a different app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.