Fixd's fresh approach to home services simplifies the booking process of home repairs. Fixd allows you to take advantage of our Fixd rate pricing whether you are a home warranty holder paying only a service fee, or someone just looking to get something Fixd.
Home Services offered through the app include:
- Appliance Repair and Replacement
- Electrical Repairs
- Garage Door Repairs
- HVAC Installation, Repair and Maintenance
- Locksmith Services
- Plumbing Installation and Repairs
- Pool and Spa Repair and Maintenance
- Smart Home Equipment Installation
For Fixd Home Warranty Customers:
- Initiate a claim request in a simple process
- Message your technician from the app
- Cancel or reschedule your appointment
- Track your technician
- Utilize Fixd's On-Demand scheduling
- Fixd provides the most inclusive home warranty available
For all Fixd Customers:
- Up-front, flat rate pricing for all repairs or replacement of your home systems
- Background checked, insured and licensed Fixd Technicians
- Real time tracking of Fixd Technicians during scheduled job times
- Real customer reviews of Fixd Technicians by real Fixd Customers insure you are getting high quality service
- In app messaging allows you to communicate with your Fixd Technicians
- Pay Fixd directly, whether you are a home warranty customer paying your deductible, or someone in need of high quality, low cost service work.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee up to $10,000 per repair with our Fixd Guarantee.
Areas we currently service:
- Dallas/Fort Worth and surrounding cities
- Austin and surrounding cities
- Houston and surrounding cities
- San Antonio and surrounding cities.
California Privacy: https://www.fixdrepair.com/privacy/#CCPA
From time to time we make enhancements to our app to make life a little easier and your experience streamlined. If you have encountered problems with the Fixd Repair App, those are likely resolved in the update
- Minor verbiage updates.
Please download your update and get back to saving time and money! #GetFixd
Ratings and Reviews
Great all around experience
After my 2nd repair job this month I think you might be a Fixd customer for life. Earlier this month I had two shower faucets fixed and this past week had a Fixd plumber change the location of an outdoor water spicket. The entire process from booking a time window on the app to tracking my technician in route to in-app payment was seamless. The techs were courteous and wore shoe covers when in my house which was appreciated. Pricing was reasonable. I love how the app maintains a record of my repair history. Highly recommend.
Developer Response ,
We are thrilled to hear about your awesome experiences with us! We strive to make the homeowners life easier and frustration free when it comes to home repairs with app scheduling and upfront pricing. Thank you for choosing Fixd!
Technician broke my A/C
One of their HVAC techs came out to “tune up” my upstairs A/C. When he arrived it was working and by the time he left it was pumping only hot air. He said “it needs a new control panel” and left. We later realize that whatever he did broke the unit, but had no way to contact him. The support service on the app still has not replied to my inquiry, and this happened 2 weeks ago. A different tech came to install the part the first guy ordered and he tried to leave after installing, even though the A/C was clearly NOT fixed. Still blowing hot air. “It’s a wiring issue I think, but we don’t have the parts. Someone will comeback tomorrow morning to look at it.”, he said. No one showed up the following morning. We called Fix’d and they had no record of any job request being placed. I called an actual A/C repairman and he fixed the A/C within 15 minutes, NO NEW PARTS. The first guy had messed up the wiring when he worked on the system and the 2nd guy just didn’t know how to fix it, so he claimed “I don’t have the parts.” Truly an incompetent service. DO NOT LET THEM WORK ON YOUR A/C. THERE IS NO WAY TO CONTACT THEM EXCEPT THROUGH THEIR 1-800 number and it takes days to weeks for them to send someone out. You’ve been warned.
This company isn’t worth it, they always find a way to deny the claim so you end up having to pay the service charge. The first time I used them for a broken latch on a washer they couldn’t get the part, gave us no time frame and we were without a washer for two months, when we threatened to cancel our contract they finally got the part.
My latest encounter was for an AC condenser that was making a loud metal on metal sound. The Tech came out and checked it, said the capacitor was bad, said he had the part, it would be covered with the repairs. Take it, this is a $30 part I can replace myself. The tech called it in, FIXD denied the work, said that it has to fully go out before they will fix it, even though it was causing the unit to under perform, it’s still under performing and putting a strain on the system, once they denied the claim the tech offered to do the work on the side... I declined the $200 repair. So in Texas coming into Summer I have to wait for my AC to fully stop working, then put in a service call and hope it doesn’t take them more than a few days to make repairs since I’ll have NO AC working.
I would definitely avoid the company and don’t waste your money or time on them.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- FIXD Repair, LLC
- 85.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © FixdRepair, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.