Fixd's fresh approach to home services simplifies the booking process of home repairs. Fixd allows you to take advantage of our Fixd rate pricing whether you are a home warranty holder paying only a service fee, or someone just looking to get something Fixd.
Home Services offered through the app include:
- Appliance Repair and Replacement
- Electrical Repairs
- Garage Door Repairs
- HVAC Installation, Repair and Maintenance
- Locksmith Services
- Plumbing Installation and Repairs
- Pool and Spa Repair and Maintenance
- Smart Home Equipment Installation
For Fixd Home Warranty Customers:
- Initiate a claim request in a simple process
- Message your technician from the app
- Cancel or reschedule your appointment
- Track your technician
- Utilize Fixd's On-Demand scheduling
- Fixd provides the most inclusive home warranty available
For all Fixd Customers:
- Up-front, flat rate pricing for all repairs or replacement of your home systems
- Background checked, insured and licensed Fixd Technicians
- Real time tracking of Fixd Technicians during scheduled job times
- Real customer reviews of Fixd Technicians by real Fixd Customers insure you are getting high quality service
- In app messaging allows you to communicate with your Fixd Technicians
- Pay Fixd directly, whether you are a home warranty customer paying your deductible, or someone in need of high quality, low cost service work.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee up to $10,000 per repair with our Fixd Guarantee.
Areas we currently service:
- Dallas/Fort Worth and surrounding cities
- Austin and surrounding cities
- Houston and surrounding cities
- San Antonio and surrounding cities.
From time to time we make enhancements to our app to make life a little easier and your experience streamlined. If you have encountered problems with the Fixd Repair App, those are likely resolved in the update
- Minor Aesthetic updates.
Please download your update and get back to saving time and money! #GetFixd
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Poor Plumbing inspection
Our first experience with Fixd was far from satisfactory.
We suspected a potential pipe leak under our living room floorboards next to kitchen sink area. We noticed some water coming out of the board gaps and boards were getting swollen. When we called Fixd, earliest appointment was 3 days later and we kept it the water main valve off as much as we can. When the Fixd plumber arrived, he did not have proper equipment (earphone set for listening under the floor to find leak location, etc.) and suggested to start breaking the kitchen sink area drywalls to search for a leak or alternatively make another visit with the earphone device. We preferred another visit with proper equipment to minimize any investigative damage but at his next visit 3 days later, he still did not have it and his excuse was they have only one equipment and his boss is using it somewhere else and suggested breaking the walls again. We reminded he was supposed to visit with the device and that we won’t allow random breaking of walls to look for a leak. He said he will call again for arrangement once he has it but never called again. Based on this experience, I wouldn’t recommend for emergency situations. I won’t be using them again.
Developer Response ,
Hello, we apologize for your experience. Can you please email us at email@example.com with your information so we can address this issue you encountered?
They will schedule you for the wrong dates
My service required calling the main Fixd service line to set up an appointment. After specifically requesting a date (more than 10 days in advance) and being told I would see the confirmation come through 48 hours prior, I was given the WRONG date of service. I missed work because of this. Upon realizing this on the day of my expected service, I gave Fixd a call again and much to my dismay the only explanation I was given by Fixd was that they “could not fulfill my initial request” so gave me the next soonest appointment a day later. Now I have to miss another day of work to wait around for another appointment that they are still not showing has been rescheduled for the correct date requested.
Developer Response ,
Hello, we apologize for the issues you have ran into. We recently rolled out a new scheduling software and we are working diligently to resolve any glitches our customers are running into. Can you please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can take care of any outstanding issues.
Great all around experience
After my 2nd repair job this month I think you might be a Fixd customer for life. Earlier this month I had two shower faucets fixed and this past week had a Fixd plumber change the location of an outdoor water spicket. The entire process from booking a time window on the app to tracking my technician in route to in-app payment was seamless. The techs were courteous and wore shoe covers when in my house which was appreciated. Pricing was reasonable. I love how the app maintains a record of my repair history. Highly recommend.
Developer Response ,
We are thrilled to hear about your awesome experiences with us! We strive to make the homeowners life easier and frustration free when it comes to home repairs with app scheduling and upfront pricing. Thank you for choosing Fixd!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.