Fixd's fresh approach to home services simplifies the booking process of home repairs. Fixd allows you to take advantage of our Fixd rate pricing whether you are a home warranty holder paying only a service fee, or someone just looking to get something Fixd.
Home Services offered through the app include:
- Appliance Repair and Replacement
- Electrical Repairs
- Garage Door Repairs
- HVAC Installation, Repair and Maintenance
- Locksmith Services
- Plumbing Installation and Repairs
- Pool and Spa Repair and Maintenance
- Smart Home Equipment Installation
For Fixd Home Warranty Customers:
- Initiate a claim request in a simple process
- Message your technician from the app
- Cancel or reschedule your appointment
- Track your technician
- Utilize Fixd's On-Demand scheduling
- Fixd provides the most inclusive home warranty available
For all Fixd Customers:
- Up-front, flat rate pricing for all repairs or replacement of your home systems
- Background checked, insured and licensed Fixd Technicians
- Real time tracking of Fixd Technicians during scheduled job times
- Real customer reviews of Fixd Technicians by real Fixd Customers insure you are getting high quality service
- In app messaging allows you to communicate with your Fixd Technicians
- Pay Fixd directly, whether you are a home warranty customer paying your deductible, or someone in need of high quality, low cost service work.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee up to $10,000 per repair with our Fixd Guarantee.
Areas we currently service:
- Dallas/Fort Worth and surrounding cities
- Austin and surrounding cities
- Houston and surrounding cities
- San Antonio and surrounding cities.
California Privacy: https://www.fixdrepair.com/privacy/#CCPA
From time to time we make enhancements to our app to make life a little easier and your experience streamlined. If you have encountered problems with the Fixd Repair App, those are likely resolved in the update
- Support Library update
Please download your update and get back to saving time and money! #GetFixd
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great all around experience
After my 2nd repair job this month I think you might be a Fixd customer for life. Earlier this month I had two shower faucets fixed and this past week had a Fixd plumber change the location of an outdoor water spicket. The entire process from booking a time window on the app to tracking my technician in route to in-app payment was seamless. The techs were courteous and wore shoe covers when in my house which was appreciated. Pricing was reasonable. I love how the app maintains a record of my repair history. Highly recommend.
Developer Response ,
We are thrilled to hear about your awesome experiences with us! We strive to make the homeowners life easier and frustration free when it comes to home repairs with app scheduling and upfront pricing. Thank you for choosing Fixd!
Like the company but hate the app
The app is seemingly intuitive but doesn’t actually offer much information. It still shows a balance from two years ago (that I didn’t owe in the first place but nobody can seem to get removed from my app). The chat conversations don’t carry from one login to the next, so you have to put your life on hold (and make sure your screen doesn’t go dark) while you try to get someone to answer your questions, which often take a while. The tracking of the technician is hit or miss and after checking it once this morning I wasn’t offered tracking again. The app also logs you out every time you close the screen, even if only for a second. My bank app doesn’t even do that. So much could be updated to make this a helpful app!
The company has also gone downhill somewhat in the last couple of years. They don’t provide a phone number on either the app or online so if you want to talk to a person, good luck finding out how. They also no longer have after-hours contacts so I’m not sure what happens in the event of an urgent need (pipe bursting or refrigerator going out).
Poor Plumbing inspection
Our first experience with Fixd was far from satisfactory.
We suspected a potential pipe leak under our living room floorboards next to kitchen sink area. We noticed some water coming out of the board gaps and boards were getting swollen. When we called Fixd, earliest appointment was 3 days later and we kept it the water main valve off as much as we can. When the Fixd plumber arrived, he did not have proper equipment (earphone set for listening under the floor to find leak location, etc.) and suggested to start breaking the kitchen sink area drywalls to search for a leak or alternatively make another visit with the earphone device. We preferred another visit with proper equipment to minimize any investigative damage but at his next visit 3 days later, he still did not have it and his excuse was they have only one equipment and his boss is using it somewhere else and suggested breaking the walls again. We reminded he was supposed to visit with the device and that we won’t allow random breaking of walls to look for a leak. He said he will call again for arrangement once he has it but never called again. Based on this experience, I wouldn’t recommend for emergency situations. I won’t be using them again.
Developer Response ,
Hello, we apologize for your experience. Can you please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your information so we can address this issue you encountered?
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.