This app has two practice tests, each with two modules for a total of 120 multiple choice questions and complete solutions. Some of the multiple choice questions emulate constructed-response type questions.
This math practice test simulates the actual test environment and typical questions asked on the real test. This practice test covers most of the possible questions likely to appear on the computer based test and will help you prepare by testing your knowledge. It also provides solutions to help reinforce the methodology in solving the problems.
Simulating the actual test experience when using this app will help you overcome some of the pre-test jitters before taking the actual test.
The practice test app includes:
* 120 Multiple-choice questions in two tests, each with two modules
* Complete solutions
* Commonly used formula sheet
* Pop-up calculator
* Navigator to select questions in any order and status
of how many questions you've completed
* Flag selection to allow you to come back to a
Areas covered include:
1. Number and algebraic methods
2. Describing and graphing linear functions, equations and inequalities
3. Solving, describing and graphing linear functions
4. Quadratic functions and equations
5. Exponential functions and equations
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.