Create and save complete multi-track music projects on your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch. Record,
sequence, edit, mix and render complete songs.
• High quality synthesizers, sampler, drum kits & sliced-loop beats (see below)
• Effects include over 15 FX modules to enhance your mix (see below)
• Step sequencer for fast percussion programming
• Configurable virtual piano-keyboard & Drum pads
• MIDI controller support. Play instruments and link to knobs/sliders
• MIDI file import/export (import entire MIDI files, export tracks)
• Audio recording (with monitoring), track-length stem/wav import
• Browse sample and presets with pitchable-preview
• Pan, volume, release and attack time configurable per instrument
• High quality audio engine (input/output latency depends on your device)
• Mixer: Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
• Piano roll editor to enter notes & chords or to edit recorded performances
• Intuitive screen layout configurable to work with all screen resolutions and sizes.
• Save and load your songs, import/export to WAV, MP3, FLAC & MIDI
• IAA App support (In/Out), Audiobus support (In/Out)
• Audio recording (external and internal sources)
• Share your songs via Sync to other Mobile 3 devices / installations
• Load your projects in the FL STUDIO* FREE 'Plugin' Version of this App#
IN APP PURCHASES
FL Studio Mobile includes in-app purchases of two Instrument modules (Groove Machine Synth & Transistor Bass Synth) and some sample library content for DirectWave (sample player).
Included Instrument modules: Drum Sampler, DirectWave Sampler, MiniSynth & SuperSaw.
Included Effect modules (all Effects modules are included): Auto Ducker, Chorus, Compressor, Limiter, Distortion, Parametric Equalizer, Graphic Equalizer, Flanger, Reverb, High-Pass/Low-Pass/Band-Pass/Formant (Vox) Filters, Delays, Phaser and Stereoizer.
Included Content: Drum Samples - 1031, DirectWave Instruments - 272, MiniSynth presets - 147, SuperSaw presets - 155. The user forum (tap HELP and USERS & SUPPORT FORUM in the App) includes access free DirectWave, MiniSynth and SuperSaw content. The USER MANUAL + VIDEO TUTORIALS further explain how to import your own content.
WANT TO TRY BEFORE YOU BUY?
Install FL STUDIO 20 for macOS / Windows and you can use the FL Studio Mobile Plugin. This is identical to the App, as a plugin inside FL Studio. Get it here: http://www.image-line.com/downloads/flstudiodownload.html
MANUAL / SUPPORT / TRAINING / VIDEOS
TROUBLE-SHOOTING & ISSUES
Please help us to help you! In the App, tap 'Help > Users & Support Forums' to register FL Studio Mobile to your Image-Line account and gain access to the forum. You can then report bugs, make feature requests and access free downloadable content:
FL Studio Mobile 3.2.56
- mono mic input was recorded as stereo sample (on one side)
- 'Delete empty tracks' on recording channel turns into an Audio channel.
FL Studio Mobile 3.2.54
- Drum Pads can now be mapped to different MIDI notes (See the manual > Touch controllers section)
- Fixed sample rate/pitch problems when connecting headphones on some systems
- Delete empty tracks detecting wrong tracks fixed
- Pitch-wheel, mute/solo automation recording bug fix
- Plugin purchased content improved syncing with Desktop (get the latest plugin update from the user forum)
- Start recording mute/solo actions showing wrong value fix.
- Switching buttons while recording fixed wrong values showing.
- Transport panel supports MIDI input (MMC format)
- When removing top channel, no gap shows
NOTE: If you need technical support tap the HELP button and let us know in the USERS & SUPPORT FORUM thanks!
Ratings and Reviews
Good, could be better
So, I love the app for jotting ideas down but there’s one bug that is very annoying. Whenever I try to record my voice it crashes, it works after I open it though. A suggestion I have is being able to write lyrics inside of the app, that would be so cool.
Developer Response ,
Please tap HELP then USERS & SUPPORT FORUM to get help from our staff. If you report your problems there, we will work with you to fix them.
Hands down 110 x better than garage band
For pros and beginners this is an amazing app !! :!:! Plz help with a recent issue I’ve been having and cans find answers know where.
When I record vocals it only comes thru one side I don’t even know how this happened I must have accidentally changed a setting.
This is just as good as fl studio for pc if not better because it has the convenience of the built-in keyboard available on the smart phone and or tablet. I literally recorded and composed an entire cd using nothing but fruit loops studio mobile. highly recommended app. I have the paid version. Mind u it does not have all inatruments and sample packs, witch would be cool but , it comes with more than enough to be PRODUCTIVE !!! Thanks fl studio !!! Dont listen when ppls say that garage band is better, bahahaha , they are either lazy and willing to settle for basement(garage)recordings over some sold-out commercial beat, or simply haters.
Developer Response ,
Please tap HELP then USERS & SUPPORT FORUM to get help from our staff.
Good... But could be great
This is one of my favorite iOS music apps to use. This could be so much better though. Very simple interface and is much easier to use then GarageBand or beatmaker. Though some features that are lacking are needed! Drawing in automation data is needed. Side chain compression is also needed. MIDI effects like scales and keys would be very helpful. Being able to load midi data in an individual track would be nice so I could load multiple midi into one song. Also having synths like sytrus and morphine would be nice. You only have one custom synth and would be nice to have more. All of these samples and my sample get a little boring after a while. Some updates for the audio effects would be good too. Saturation. More options on reverb. Eq 8. I would pay like 50 dollars for these things and this would instantly be the best iOS music making app on the market. Please don't change the interface though, as is very easy and efficient to use. Hopefully these will be added soon because then this is the only app I would be using!
- 260.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Image Line Software NV
- In-App Purchases
- Varazdin Orchestral Mobile $3.99
- Drumaxx $1.99
- Sliced Beats $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.