Create and save complete multi-track music projects on your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch. Record,
sequence, edit, mix and render complete songs.
• High quality synthesizers, sampler, drum kits & sliced-loop beats (see below)
• Effects include over 15 FX modules to enhance your mix (see below)
• Step sequencer for fast percussion programming
• Configurable virtual piano-keyboard & Drum pads
• MIDI controller support. Play instruments and link to knobs/sliders
• MIDI file import/export (import entire MIDI files, export tracks)
• Audio recording (with monitoring), track-length stem/wav import
• Browse sample and presets with pitchable-preview
• Pan, volume, release and attack time configurable per instrument
• High quality audio engine (input/output latency depends on your device)
• Mixer: Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
• Piano roll editor to enter notes & chords or to edit recorded performances
• Intuitive screen layout configurable to work with all screen resolutions and sizes.
• Save and load your songs, import/export to WAV, MP3, FLAC & MIDI
• IAA App support (In/Out), Audiobus support (In/Out)
• Audio recording (external and internal sources)
• Share your songs via Sync to other Mobile 3 devices / installations
• Load your projects in the FL STUDIO* FREE 'Plugin' Version of this App#
IN APP PURCHASES
FL Studio Mobile includes in-app purchases for some sample library content for the DirectWave sample player. NOTE: You can load your own sample content and do not need to buy anything extra to use all the features in the App.
Included Instrument modules: Drum Sampler, DirectWave Sampler, GMS (Groove Machine Synth), Transistor Bass, MiniSynth & SuperSaw.
Included Effect modules: Auto Ducker, Auto-Pitch (pitch correction), Chorus, Compressor, Limiter, Distortion, Parametric Equalizer, Graphic Equalizer, Noise Gate, Flanger, Reverb, High-Pass/Low-Pass/Band-Pass/Formant (Vox) Filters, Delays, Phaser, Stereoizer, Spectrum Analyzer and Tuner (guitar/vocal/instrument).
WANT TO TRY BEFORE YOU BUY?
Install FL STUDIO 20 for macOS / Windows and you can use the FL Studio Mobile Plugin. This is identical to the App, as a plugin inside FL Studio. Get it here: http://www.image-line.com/downloads/flstudiodownload.html
MANUAL / SUPPORT / TRAINING / VIDEOS
TROUBLE-SHOOTING & ISSUES
Please help us to help you! In the App, tap 'Help > Users & Support Forums' to register FL Studio Mobile to your Image-Line account and gain access to the forum. You can then report bugs, make feature requests and access free downloadable content:
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I am on an 8 plus, my only suggestion at this point would be to have a way to enlarge the keys, and a way to load soundfonts onto the app or even just sounds straight from the phone to the app via files, if you can't already and I just havent figured out how.
In reply to developer: How do I enlarge keys by to going to a user forum?
Developer Response ,
Because that is where we provide customer support. We have a team there waiting to help. / Please tap Help > Users & support forums. You can already enlarge the keys.
Absolutely a must-get DAW software! 🎵
As someone who is a hobbyist and not a self-claimed professional, I will say the price is still definitely worth it and is a very good investment for anyone who loves music production. I will say however the one downside of this is the steep learning curve. The idea of getting any piece of software is to learn the tools provided and to use it as productive as you can. I love this app’s ability to integrate professional tools with a clean and easy DAW experience. I never felt like going out of my way to make time to learn FL studio was too challenging. Everything from the ground up feels well-developed and worth learning. I love GarageBand and how many features they pack in a free app, and FL studio proves that there are still way more features to be utilized. If you love making music and want to take your EDM music to the next level of professionalism, getting this app is a no-brainer.
Great Production App, Absurd Bugs
There are, although some, very big bugs that are ridiculously bad, one is where I am just producing, was just playing the song to see how it sounds, and it sounded very good, then out of nowhere, the volume and all effects are so loud (and no, it's not user error, I know how to use this app no problem and very well), that it sounded like my headphones were screaming, it sounded super glitchy as well, there was no way to make it stop as well, the entire app wouldn't respond.
Checked to see if it was my headphones, and it wasn't after testing.
Edit: Went to the song to continue making it, the app had a demo song open instead so I just lost hours of work, fantastic, I'm keeping my review the same though even though it's tempting because I'm very pleased with this app when it works right, but when it doesn't, it's very bad.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 226.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 10.15 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Image Line Software NV
- In-App Purchases
- Tuned 808 Bass $0.99
- Varazdin Orchestral Mobile $3.99
- Sliced Beats $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.