Create and save complete multi-track music projects on your iPad, iPhone or Mac. Record, sequence, edit, mix and render complete songs.
* Audio recording, track-length stem/wav import
* Browse sample and presets with preview
* Effects modules (see Included Content)
* Full-screen MacBook and iMac Trackpad and Mouse support.
* High quality synthesizers, sampler, drum kits & sliced-loop beats
* Instrument modules (see Included Content)
* Load projects in the FL STUDIO** FREE Plugin version of this App
* MIDI controller support (class compliant). Automation support.
* MIDI file import and Export (Single-track or Multi-track)
* Mixer: Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
* Piano roll. Edit notes or capture recorded performances.
* Save and load WAV, MP3, AAC*, FLAC, MIDI
* Share your songs via Wi-Fi or Cloud to other Mobile 3 installations
* Step sequencer
* User interface configurable with all screen resolutions and sizes.
* Virtual piano-keyboard & Drumpads#
* IAA App support (In/Out), Audiobus support (In/Out)
* Audio recording (external and internal sources)
* Share your songs via Sync to other Mobile 3 devices / installations
* Load your projects in the FL STUDIO* FREE 'Plugin' Version of this App#
IN APP PURCHASES & INCLUDED CONTENT
FL Studio Mobile includes in-app purchases for the DirectWave sample player. You can install your own samples and don’t need to buy content.
All Instrument modules are included: Drum Sampler, DirectWave Sample Player, GMS (Groove Machine Synth), Transistor Bass, MiniSynth & SuperSaw.
All Effect modules are included: Analyzer (visual), Auto Ducker, Auto-Pitch (pitch correction), Chorus, Compressor, Limiter, Distortion, Parametric Equalizer, Graphic Equalizer, Flanger, Reverb, Tuner (Guitar/Vocal/Inst), High-Pass/Low-Pass/Band-Pass/Formant (Vox) Filters, Delays, Phaser and Stereoizer.
Included Drum Samples: Cymbals, Hats, Kicks, Snares, Toms, Percussion, Risers, SFX
Included DirectWave Instruments: Guitars, Keyboards, Orchestral, Synth, Bass, Synth Keyboards, Synth Leads, Synth Pads, Sliced, Drums, Drum Kits and Effects.
Included MiniSynth Presets: Bass, Keys, Leads, Pads, SFX, Synths
Included SuperSaw Presets: Arps, Bass, Bells, SFX, Leads, Pads, Sequences, Synths
* In app purchases - There is an in-App shop (content and additional synths).
* We use Firebase, with your permission, to receive information about how you use FL Studio Mobile to help us improve the user experience - https://support.image-line.com/redirect/firebase_learn_more
WANT TO TRY BEFORE YOU BUY?
Install FL STUDIO 20 for macOS / Windows and you can use the FL Studio Mobile Plugin. This is identical to the App, as a plugin inside FL Studio. Get it here: http://www.image-line.com/downloads/flstudiodownload.html
MANUAL / TRAINING / VIDEOS
Please help us to help you! In the App, tap 'Help > Users & Support Forums' to register FL Studio Mobile to your Image-Line account and gain access to the forum. You can then report bugs, make feature requests and access free downloadable content: http://support.image-line.com/redirect/flmobile_forum
Bugfixes and stability improvements.
If you have issues please tap - Help > Users & support forums and talk to out team.
Ratings and Reviews
Bug Fix Needed
I use both the mobile app & the full FLstudio software, causing me to send files back and forth. The problem occurs when I save midi data on FLMobile, after transferring the data to my FLstudio the midi information is tainted, it’s transposed and the volume changes have been defaulted to max volume.
Really good App, Really needs Tempo Automation-
Let me be clear, I’ve used FLM for literally everything, all of my music making stuff, but something it’s definetly missing is some way to automate tempo. Having a slow intro and then a faster paced song is something I’d die for, but unfortunately if I want to do something like that, either the intro has to be way too fast, or the rest of the song has to be way too slow. In whatever the next update is, this would be a really nice feature that I’m sure many would appreciate.
Best app to get started in music!
Even tho this app does have in-app purchases it’s still amazing without purchasing within the app. I’ve made a few random songs on this app and they don’t always sound the best but I’ve gotten the hang of it. Very good app, I’d recommend!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 236.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 10.15 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Image Line Software NV
- In-App Purchases
- Tuned 808 Bass $0.99
- Varazdin Orchestral Mobile $3.99
- Sliced Beats $0.99
- Synth Lead $1.99
- Amped Guitar & Bass $2.99
- Voices $0.99
- Acoustic Guitars $0.99
- Groove Machine Synth $0.00
- Synth Plucks $1.99
- Transistor Bass $0.00