Create and save complete multi-track music projects on your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch. Record,
sequence, edit, mix and render complete songs.
• High quality synthesizers, sampler, drum kits & sliced-loop beats (see below)
• Effects include over 15 FX modules to enhance your mix (see below)
• Step sequencer for fast percussion programming
• Configurable virtual piano-keyboard & Drum pads
• MIDI controller support. Play instruments and link to knobs/sliders
• MIDI file import/export (import entire MIDI files, export tracks)
• Audio recording (with monitoring), track-length stem/wav import
• Browse sample and presets with pitchable-preview
• Pan, volume, release and attack time configurable per instrument
• High quality audio engine (input/output latency depends on your device)
• Mixer: Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
• Piano roll editor to enter notes & chords or to edit recorded performances
• Intuitive screen layout configurable to work with all screen resolutions and sizes.
• Save and load your songs, import/export to WAV, MP3, FLAC & MIDI
• IAA App support (In/Out), Audiobus support (In/Out)
• Audio recording (external and internal sources)
• Share your songs via Sync to other Mobile 3 devices / installations
• Load your projects in the FL STUDIO* FREE 'Plugin' Version of this App#
IN APP PURCHASES
FL Studio Mobile includes in-app purchases for some sample library content for the DirectWave sample player. NOTE: You can load your own sample content and do not need to buy anything extra to use all the features in the App.
Included Instrument modules: Drum Sampler, DirectWave Sampler, GMS (Groove Machine Synth), Transistor Bass, MiniSynth & SuperSaw.
Included Effect modules: Auto Ducker, Auto-Pitch (pitch correction), Chorus, Compressor, Limiter, Distortion, Parametric Equalizer, Graphic Equalizer, Noise Gate, Flanger, Reverb, High-Pass/Low-Pass/Band-Pass/Formant (Vox) Filters, Delays, Phaser, Stereoizer, Spectrum Analyzer and Tuner (guitar/vocal/instrument).
WANT TO TRY BEFORE YOU BUY?
Install FL STUDIO 20 for macOS / Windows and you can use the FL Studio Mobile Plugin. This is identical to the App, as a plugin inside FL Studio. Get it here: http://www.image-line.com/downloads/flstudiodownload.html
MANUAL / SUPPORT / TRAINING / VIDEOS
TROUBLE-SHOOTING & ISSUES
Please help us to help you! In the App, tap 'Help > Users & Support Forums' to register FL Studio Mobile to your Image-Line account and gain access to the forum. You can then report bugs, make feature requests and access free downloadable content:
- Stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Good... But could be great
This is one of my favorite iOS music apps to use. This could be so much better though. Very simple interface and is much easier to use then GarageBand or beatmaker. Though some features that are lacking are needed! Drawing in automation data is needed. Side chain compression is also needed. MIDI effects like scales and keys would be very helpful. Being able to load midi data in an individual track would be nice so I could load multiple midi into one song. Also having synths like sytrus and morphine would be nice. You only have one custom synth and would be nice to have more. All of these samples and my sample get a little boring after a while. Some updates for the audio effects would be good too. Saturation. More options on reverb. Eq 8. I would pay like 50 dollars for these things and this would instantly be the best iOS music making app on the market. Please don't change the interface though, as is very easy and efficient to use. Hopefully these will be added soon because then this is the only app I would be using!
I DONT USE THIS APP MUCH
I DONT USE THIS APP MUCH
BECAUSE IT KEEP GLITCHING ON ME
EVEN WHILE RECORDING
SCREEN WOULD TURN BLACK
APP WILL CLOSE WOULDNT LET ME GO BACK INTO THE APP
I THINK I HAVE NOT USED THIS APP IN ABOUT 2 MONTH'S
IT IS TRULY SAD
I CANT EVEN
I PAID FOR
IS WINDOWS-10 AND MAC-OS
I JUST GOT
Doesn't separate itself from the pack.
There are currently only 3 serious daws for the iPad this, beat maker 2 and nano studio. This is a descent daw but if you have used fl studio before on the pc this might feel it a bit constraining. On an iPad 1 this app runs great definitely better then beat maker 2 (which frequently crashes) it has better sound samples out of the box then beat maker 2 (by light years ahead) but I always go back to nano studio( their sound samples are provided by loop masters).
This app is not as fluid as nano mainly because it's not as intuitive and can be almost clumsy at times . I'm also not sure of the best way to get my own samples onto this app quickly nano has a program that sends it instantly I wish this had something similar.
The drum step sequencer is superior to nano and beat maker 2. But editing sound samples is vastly superior in nano. I got this app the day it came out on the store and hoped that it would be improved on in many ways but it doesn't look like fl wants to upgrade it too much from the launch version. With this app You are getting a daw that is portable on an iPad I was disappointed that I have to buy it again for my phone while beatmaker 2 and nano are universal.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 226.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 10.15 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Image Line Software NV
- In-App Purchases
- Tuned 808 Bass $0.99
- Varazdin Orchestral Mobile $3.99
- Sliced Beats $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.