FL Studio Mobile 4+
Image Line Software
- Offers In-App Purchases
Create and save complete multi-track music projects on your iPad, iPhone or Mac. Record, sequence, edit, mix and render complete songs.
* Audio recording, track-length stem/wav import
* Browse sample and presets with preview
* Effects modules (see Included Content)
* Full-screen MacBook and iMac Trackpad and Mouse support.
* High quality synthesizers, sampler, drum kits & sliced-loop beats
* Instrument modules (see Included Content)
* Load projects in the FL STUDIO** FREE Plugin version of this App
* MIDI controller support (class compliant). Automation support.
* MIDI file import and Export (Single-track or Multi-track)
* Mixer: Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
* Piano roll. Edit notes or capture recorded performances.
* Save and load WAV, MP3, AAC*, FLAC, MIDI
* Share your songs via Wi-Fi or Cloud to other Mobile 3 installations
* Step sequencer
* User interface configurable with all screen resolutions and sizes.
* Virtual piano-keyboard & Drumpads#
* IAA App support (In/Out), Audiobus support (In/Out)
* Audio recording (external and internal sources)
* Share your songs via Sync to other Mobile 3 devices / installations
* Load your projects in the FL STUDIO* FREE 'Plugin' Version of this App#
IN APP PURCHASES & INCLUDED CONTENT
FL Studio Mobile includes in-app purchases for the DirectWave sample player. You can install your own samples and don’t need to buy content.
All Instrument modules are included: Drum Sampler, DirectWave Sample Player, GMS (Groove Machine Synth), Transistor Bass, MiniSynth & SuperSaw.
All Effect modules are included: Analyzer (visual), Auto Ducker, Auto-Pitch (pitch correction), Chorus, Compressor, Limiter, Distortion, Parametric Equalizer, Graphic Equalizer, Flanger, Reverb, Tuner (Guitar/Vocal/Inst), High-Pass/Low-Pass/Band-Pass/Formant (Vox) Filters, Delays, Phaser and Stereoizer.
Included Drum Samples: Cymbals, Hats, Kicks, Snares, Toms, Percussion, Risers, SFX
Included DirectWave Instruments: Guitars, Keyboards, Orchestral, Synth, Bass, Synth Keyboards, Synth Leads, Synth Pads, Sliced, Drums, Drum Kits and Effects.
Included MiniSynth Presets: Bass, Keys, Leads, Pads, SFX, Synths
Included SuperSaw Presets: Arps, Bass, Bells, SFX, Leads, Pads, Sequences, Synths
* In app purchases - There is an in-App shop (content and additional synths).
* We use Firebase, with your permission, to receive information about how you use FL Studio Mobile to help us improve the user experience - https://support.image-line.com/redirect/firebase_learn_more
WANT TO TRY BEFORE YOU BUY?
Install FL STUDIO 20 for macOS / Windows and you can use the FL Studio Mobile Plugin. This is identical to the App, as a plugin inside FL Studio. Get it here: http://www.image-line.com/downloads/flstudiodownload.html
MANUAL / TRAINING / VIDEOS
Please help us to help you! In the App, tap 'Help > Users & Support Forums' to register FL Studio Mobile to your Image-Line account and gain access to the forum. You can then report bugs, make feature requests and access free downloadable content: http://support.image-line.com/redirect/flmobile_forum
Fixed a bug that made it hard to select playlist clips or pianoroll notes
Ratings and Reviews
Slicer always causes a crash
This app has come such a long way and its amazing. However idk what the deal is with the slicer but it has constantly been super buggy and causes the app to crash and quit on me anytime I use it.
Developer Response ,
So its a bad thing to allow you to save songs to any location you choose? You would like us to restrict saving songs to the default location?
An annoying bug
There’s a bug to where I can’t remove a drum pad. It layers over an existing one when i try to delete it. Plz fix this annoying bug.
Can’t Import any MIDI files!
I’m giving it three stars because I’ve created 90% of the music I’ve made on this mobile app with relative ease and despite the reviews, I’ve had a lot of fun with this over the computer version only because the PC is a little too sophisticated for my liking. This app has always served as the middle ground for me and I liked it for that reason.
Ever since the most recent update which introduced some new instruments and some new layouts, the overall function of MIDI seems to have been impacted although it seems to be the action of importing that has been damaged lately. I used to import midi files and edit them or do whatever was necessary within reason, but now whenever I import any file whether it be MIDI or an audio file, the app crashes. As long as I don’t import files, the app works fine but whenever I import it seemingly crashes, which, is a huge headache. I’ve gone the whole 9 yards of reinstalling the app at the cost of sacrificing my songs that I’ve already made as well as restoring my purchases. So, that’s where I am now. Hopefully the app updates and fixes the crashing issue because I’ve sunk money in on this app and I really don’t want to use garage band for my production needs. Thanks!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 238.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 10.15 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Image Line Software NV
- In-App Purchases
- Tuned 808 Bass $0.99
- Varazdin Orchestral Mobile $3.99
- Sliced Beats $0.99
- Synth Lead $1.99
- Amped Guitar & Bass $2.99
- Voices $0.99
- Acoustic Guitars $0.99
- Groove Machine Synth $0.00
- Synth Plucks $1.99
- Transistor Bass $0.00