Create and save complete multi-track music projects on your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch. Record,
sequence, edit, mix and render complete songs.
• High quality synthesizers, sampler, drum kits & sliced-loop beats (see below)
• Effects include over 15 FX modules to enhance your mix (see below)
• Step sequencer for fast percussion programming
• Configurable virtual piano-keyboard & Drum pads
• MIDI controller support. Play instruments and link to knobs/sliders
• MIDI file import/export (import entire MIDI files, export tracks)
• Audio recording (with monitoring), track-length stem/wav import
• Browse sample and presets with pitchable-preview
• Pan, volume, release and attack time configurable per instrument
• High quality audio engine (input/output latency depends on your device)
• Mixer: Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
• Piano roll editor to enter notes & chords or to edit recorded performances
• Intuitive screen layout configurable to work with all screen resolutions and sizes.
• Save and load your songs, import/export to WAV, MP3, FLAC & MIDI
• IAA App support (In/Out), Audiobus support (In/Out)
• Audio recording (external and internal sources)
• Share your songs via Sync to other Mobile 3 devices / installations
• Load your projects in the FL STUDIO* FREE 'Plugin' Version of this App#
IN APP PURCHASES
FL Studio Mobile includes in-app purchases of two Instrument modules (Groove Machine Synth & Transistor Bass Synth) and some sample library content for DirectWave (sample player).
Included Instrument modules: Drum Sampler, DirectWave Sampler, MiniSynth & SuperSaw.
Included Effect modules (all Effects modules are included): Auto Ducker, Chorus, Compressor, Limiter, Distortion, Parametric Equalizer, Graphic Equalizer, Flanger, Reverb, High-Pass/Low-Pass/Band-Pass/Formant (Vox) Filters, Delays, Phaser and Stereoizer.
Included Content: Drum Samples - 1031, DirectWave Instruments - 272, MiniSynth presets - 147, SuperSaw presets - 155. The user forum (tap HELP and USERS & SUPPORT FORUM in the App) includes access free DirectWave, MiniSynth and SuperSaw content. The USER MANUAL + VIDEO TUTORIALS further explain how to import your own content.
WANT TO TRY BEFORE YOU BUY?
Install FL STUDIO 20 for macOS / Windows and you can use the FL Studio Mobile Plugin. This is identical to the App, as a plugin inside FL Studio. Get it here: http://www.image-line.com/downloads/flstudiodownload.html
MANUAL / SUPPORT / TRAINING / VIDEOS
TROUBLE-SHOOTING & ISSUES
Please help us to help you! In the App, tap 'Help > Users & Support Forums' to register FL Studio Mobile to your Image-Line account and gain access to the forum. You can then report bugs, make feature requests and access free downloadable content:
* Hot-fix update for presets/midi/drum templates not saving to internal storage.
Previously in 3.2.60
* 'Split mixer tracks' project export (Save) feature added.
* Exporting user data folders as a .zip archive now possible. Once in your FILE browser tap - My Files > My Tracks > Select > [choose the folder with the switches that appear on the right side] > Export > SEND > Save to this device OR Share (depends on OS) [Available export locations should now show] > [choose the location for the .zip].
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Nice app heres a few ideas
As someone who cant afford the “real” FL Studio but really loves producing I appreciate you guys making this. I think its an extremely well crafted mobile DAW and definitely the best I’ve seen, however It feels like you guys consider FL Mobile more of a side project. It doesn't really feel finished yet. I’d love to see gross beat, and plugins added like maybe Omnisphere, and Electra? Or at least plugins like FL keys? Do u guys have any plans on adding stuff like this? I’m especially interested in gross beat & bpm automation. Could we expect something like this in future updates?
Missing Basic Functions and AUv3
This app wouldn’t be so much of a problem if it weren’t for the fact that this app doesn’t allow a free splitting feature that GarageBand offers, but rather a cutting feature that only works if you add multiple loops. This is ridiculous considering how often I have to fix complex patterns in audio/midi sequences. It’s more than time consuming to have to duplicate and then trim track after track. Also not to mention how you can’t properly change the pitch and tempo separately. There’re more things I can rant on about, but those primarily are the reasons why this app is so lacking from the very start you open this app. Unfortunately, despite such great tools of virtual instruments and probably one of the most helpful effects I've found in an iPad fixed DAW, the basic audio editing features are less than user-friendly. Because of this, I have to resort to neglecting most of FLSM’s potentially fantastic and integral features for GarageBand’s simple editing components. Simple yes, but undoubtedly important for a digital audio workstation. Please, I beg of you to change my opinion for this beautiful looking app.
Developer Response ,
We are sorry you are struggling to understand the Application. Please Tap HELP then USERS & SUPPORT FORUM to ask 'how-to' questions and get help from our staff. Also, don't miss HELP - USER MANUAL and VIDEO TUTORIALS. These explain many things. FL Studio Mobile is designed to be a fully flexible DAW App and so, a learning curve is involved.
Hands down 110 x better than garage band
For pros and beginners this is an amazing app !! :!:! Plz help with a recent issue I’ve been having and cans find answers know where.
When I record vocals it only comes thru one side I don’t even know how this happened I must have accidentally changed a setting.
This is just as good as fl studio for pc if not better because it has the convenience of the built-in keyboard available on the smart phone and or tablet. I literally recorded and composed an entire cd using nothing but fruit loops studio mobile. highly recommended app. I have the paid version. Mind u it does not have all inatruments and sample packs, witch would be cool but , it comes with more than enough to be PRODUCTIVE !!! Thanks fl studio !!! Dont listen when ppls say that garage band is better, bahahaha , they are either lazy and willing to settle for basement(garage)recordings over some sold-out commercial beat, or simply haters.
Developer Response ,
Please tap HELP then USERS & SUPPORT FORUM to get help from our staff.
- 260.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Image Line Software NV
- In-App Purchases
- Varazdin Orchestral Mobile $3.99
- Drumaxx $1.99
- Sliced Beats $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.