Create and save complete multi-track music projects on your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch. Record,
sequence, edit, mix and render complete songs.
• High quality synthesizers, sampler, drum kits & sliced-loop beats (see below)
• Effects include over 15 FX modules to enhance your mix (see below)
• Step sequencer for fast percussion programming
• Configurable virtual piano-keyboard & Drum pads
• MIDI controller support. Play instruments and link to knobs/sliders
• MIDI file import/export (import entire MIDI files, export tracks)
• Audio recording (with monitoring), track-length stem/wav import
• Browse sample and presets with pitchable-preview
• Pan, volume, release and attack time configurable per instrument
• High quality audio engine (input/output latency depends on your device)
• Mixer: Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
• Piano roll editor to enter notes & chords or to edit recorded performances
• Intuitive screen layout configurable to work with all screen resolutions and sizes.
• Save and load your songs, import/export to WAV, MP3, FLAC & MIDI
• IAA App support (In/Out), Audiobus support (In/Out)
• Audio recording (external and internal sources)
• Share your songs via Sync to other Mobile 3 devices / installations
• Load your projects in the FL STUDIO* FREE 'Plugin' Version of this App#
IN APP PURCHASES
FL Studio Mobile includes in-app purchases for some sample library content for the DirectWave sample player. NOTE: You can load your own sample content and do not need to buy anything extra to use all the features in the App.
Included Instrument modules: Drum Sampler, DirectWave Sampler, GMS (Groove Machine Synth), Transistor Bass, MiniSynth & SuperSaw.
Included Effect modules: Auto Ducker, Auto-Pitch (pitch correction), Chorus, Compressor, Limiter, Distortion, Parametric Equalizer, Graphic Equalizer, Flanger, Reverb, Tuner (Guitar/Vocal/Inst), High-Pass/Low-Pass/Band-Pass/Formant (Vox) Filters, Delays, Phaser, Stereoizer abd Tuner (guitar/vocal/instrument).
WANT TO TRY BEFORE YOU BUY?
Install FL STUDIO 20 for macOS / Windows and you can use the FL Studio Mobile Plugin. This is identical to the App, as a plugin inside FL Studio. Get it here: http://www.image-line.com/downloads/flstudiodownload.html
MANUAL / SUPPORT / TRAINING / VIDEOS
TROUBLE-SHOOTING & ISSUES
Please help us to help you! In the App, tap 'Help > Users & Support Forums' to register FL Studio Mobile to your Image-Line account and gain access to the forum. You can then report bugs, make feature requests and access free downloadable content:
What's New 3.3.2
* Bugfixes and stability improvements
Previously in 3.3.1
* Auto-Pitch - Realtime pitch correction and shifting plugin module
* Tuner - Guitar and instrument tuning plugin module
NOTE: If you need help or experience bugs, please tap the HELP button and let us know in the USERS & SUPPORT FORUM. If you don't report bugs, they are less likely to be fixed. Thanks!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Other than this problem it would be 5 stars
It just tweaks a little bit when I’m using audio clips
Developer Response ,
Please tap HELP then USERS & SUPPORT FORUM to get help from our staff. If you report your problems there we will work with you to fix them. There are instructions on the users forum how to upload your crash logs. Unreported crashes are LESS likely to be fixed and the review section does not give us important data to work on.
First review on an app EVER and I had to give it to this one
This is my first review for any app EVER and I just had to make this the first one. I can’t believe I can actually make music while I’m in the car going somewhere without any WiFi. And you guys added autotune as well?!?! It was just what I needed. I just have one suggestion though. You guys should add more plugins to each sample to change their sounds even further. If you guys get to this review just know that this app was worth every penny
Easily one of the more premier music production apps
For me I used GarageBand for a while, and then eventually my friend had sent me a beat that he made on FL Studios, so I decided to download it. It has top notch controls, great sounds, and is all around a pretty solid app. One thing that would be nice is having a “project” feature, which allows you to work on a project with other people.
- 272.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Image Line Software NV
- In-App Purchases
- Tuned 808 Bass $0.99
- Varazdin Orchestral Mobile $3.99
- Sliced Beats $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.