Create and save complete multi-track music projects on your iPad, iPhone or Mac. Record, sequence, edit, mix and render complete songs.
* Audio recording, track-length stem/wav import
* Browse sample and presets with preview
* Effects modules (see Included Content)
* Full-screen MacBook and iMac Trackpad and Mouse support.
* High quality synthesizers, sampler, drum kits & sliced-loop beats
* Instrument modules (see Included Content)
* Load projects in the FL STUDIO** FREE Plugin version of this App
* MIDI controller support (class compliant). Automation support.
* MIDI file import and Export (Single-track or Multi-track)
* Mixer: Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
* Piano roll. Edit notes or capture recorded performances.
* Save and load WAV, MP3, AAC*, FLAC, MIDI
* Share your songs via Wi-Fi or Cloud to other Mobile 3 installations
* Step sequencer
* User interface configurable with all screen resolutions and sizes.
* Virtual piano-keyboard & Drumpads#
* IAA App support (In/Out), Audiobus support (In/Out)
* Audio recording (external and internal sources)
* Share your songs via Sync to other Mobile 3 devices / installations
* Load your projects in the FL STUDIO* FREE 'Plugin' Version of this App#
IN APP PURCHASES & INCLUDED CONTENT
FL Studio Mobile includes in-app purchases for the DirectWave sample player. You can install your own samples and don’t need to buy content.
All Instrument modules are included: Drum Sampler, DirectWave Sample Player, GMS (Groove Machine Synth), Transistor Bass, MiniSynth & SuperSaw.
All Effect modules are included: Analyzer (visual), Auto Ducker, Auto-Pitch (pitch correction), Chorus, Compressor, Limiter, Distortion, Parametric Equalizer, Graphic Equalizer, Flanger, Reverb, Tuner (Guitar/Vocal/Inst), High-Pass/Low-Pass/Band-Pass/Formant (Vox) Filters, Delays, Phaser and Stereoizer.
Included Drum Samples: Cymbals, Hats, Kicks, Snares, Toms, Percussion, Risers, SFX
Included DirectWave Instruments: Guitars, Keyboards, Orchestral, Synth, Bass, Synth Keyboards, Synth Leads, Synth Pads, Sliced, Drums, Drum Kits and Effects.
Included MiniSynth Presets: Bass, Keys, Leads, Pads, SFX, Synths
Included SuperSaw Presets: Arps, Bass, Bells, SFX, Leads, Pads, Sequences, Synths
* In app purchases - There is an in-App shop (content and additional synths).
* We use Firebase, with your permission, to receive information about how you use FL Studio Mobile to help us improve the user experience - https://support.image-line.com/redirect/firebase_learn_more
WANT TO TRY BEFORE YOU BUY?
Install FL STUDIO 20 for macOS / Windows and you can use the FL Studio Mobile Plugin. This is identical to the App, as a plugin inside FL Studio. Get it here: http://www.image-line.com/downloads/flstudiodownload.html
MANUAL / TRAINING / VIDEOS
Please help us to help you! In the App, tap 'Help > Users & Support Forums' to register FL Studio Mobile to your Image-Line account and gain access to the forum. You can then report bugs, make feature requests and access free downloadable content: http://support.image-line.com/redirect/flmobile_forum
* Reverb - Updated with Wet/Dry balance and other controls.
* Add Channel - Improved UI with Instrument categories.
* Graphic EQ upgrade - Key signature tuned Graphic Equalizer.
* ZIP export/import - Import/Export ZIP format projects. Import bulk samples with ZIP.
Ratings and Reviews
This app is NOT garbage!
My god these reviews are pretty ruthless. I didn't think there was or is a thing wrong with this app. I love it. I learned it on my own and it's a great tool for the beginner producer. That being said there are two complaints I have. The most frustrating is one that involves no sound coming from my instruments when I add them to my drum sequencer. I will get audio from the first two slots i.e. my kicks, and then nothing else after. If I load a Nother track the audio comes back but when I go back to the track I’m editing this problem persists.
The second complaint I have is one during live recordings, when I am switching back-and-forth between wave types and when I am switching oscillation times. If I switch to 1/4 from 1/2 it will live record it as 3/8 or 3/4 if I’m going a full beat . I don’t know how to fix this even after the recording is finished. If anyone has any tips on whether or not I’m just dumb or how to actually fix this let me know
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback. We think there are a lot of unhappy FL Studio Mobile 2 users wanting to vent their frustration at the changes with the version 3 update. We understand the confusion and frustration. On Android we are seeing a completely different story for the same exact same App. 9/10 reviews are positive.
Doesn't separate itself from the pack.
There are currently only 3 serious daws for the iPad this, beat maker 2 and nano studio. This is a descent daw but if you have used fl studio before on the pc this might feel it a bit constraining. On an iPad 1 this app runs great definitely better then beat maker 2 (which frequently crashes) it has better sound samples out of the box then beat maker 2 (by light years ahead) but I always go back to nano studio( their sound samples are provided by loop masters).
This app is not as fluid as nano mainly because it's not as intuitive and can be almost clumsy at times . I'm also not sure of the best way to get my own samples onto this app quickly nano has a program that sends it instantly I wish this had something similar.
The drum step sequencer is superior to nano and beat maker 2. But editing sound samples is vastly superior in nano. I got this app the day it came out on the store and hoped that it would be improved on in many ways but it doesn't look like fl wants to upgrade it too much from the launch version. With this app You are getting a daw that is portable on an iPad I was disappointed that I have to buy it again for my phone while beatmaker 2 and nano are universal.
Good... But could be great
This is one of my favorite iOS music apps to use. This could be so much better though. Very simple interface and is much easier to use then GarageBand or beatmaker. Though some features that are lacking are needed! Drawing in automation data is needed. Side chain compression is also needed. MIDI effects like scales and keys would be very helpful. Being able to load midi data in an individual track would be nice so I could load multiple midi into one song. Also having synths like sytrus and morphine would be nice. You only have one custom synth and would be nice to have more. All of these samples and my sample get a little boring after a while. Some updates for the audio effects would be good too. Saturation. More options on reverb. Eq 8. I would pay like 50 dollars for these things and this would instantly be the best iOS music making app on the market. Please don't change the interface though, as is very easy and efficient to use. Hopefully these will be added soon because then this is the only app I would be using!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 226.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 10.15 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Image Line Software NV
- In-App Purchases
- Tuned 808 Bass $0.99
- Varazdin Orchestral Mobile $3.99
- Sliced Beats $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.