Create and save complete multi-track music projects on your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch. Record,
sequence, edit, mix and render complete songs.
NOTE: There are two FL Mobile Apps in the store - 'FL Studio Mobile HD' and 'FL Studio Mobile'. These are identical. Two Apps exist for historical reasons.
• High quality synthesizers, sampler, drum kits & sliced-loop beats
• Step sequencer for fast percussion programming
• Configurable virtual piano-keyboard & Drum pads
• MIDI controller support. Play instruments and link to knobs/sliders
• MIDI file import/export (import entire MIDI files, export tracks)
• Audio recording (with monitoring), track-length stem/wav import
• Browse sample and presets with pitchable-preview
• Pan, volume, release and attack time configurable per instrument
• High quality audio engine (input/output latency depends on your device)
• Mixer: Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
• Effects include: Auto Ducker, Chorus, Compressor, Limiter, Distortion, Parametric Equalizer, Graphic Equalizer, Flanger, Reverb, High-Pass/Low-Pass/Band-Pass/Formant (Vox) Filters, Delays, Phaser and Stereoizer to enhance your mix
• Piano roll editor to enter notes & chords or to edit recorded performances
• Intuitive screen layout configurable to work with all screen resolutions and sizes.
• Save and load your songs, import/export to WAV, MP3 & MIDI
• IAA App support (Input/Output)
• Audiobus support (input & output)
• Audio recording, Instruments and Effects
• Share your songs via Sync to other Mobile 3 devices / installations
• Load your projects in the FL STUDIO* FREE 'Plugin' Version of this App#
MANUAL / SUPPORT / TRAINING / VIDEOS
WANT TO TRY BEFORE YOU BUY?
Install FL STUDIO 20 for macOS / Windows and you can use the FL Studio Mobile Plugin. This is identical to the App, as a plugin inside FL Studio. Get it here: http://www.image-line.com/downloads/flstudiodownload.html
TROUBLE-SHOOTING & ISSUES
Please help us to help you! In the App, tap 'Help > Users & Support Forums' to register FL Studio Mobile to your Image-Line account and gain access to the forum. You can then report bugs, make feature requests and access free downloadable content:
- iOS 'Files' now supported.
- Metronome sounds downbeat correctly with Time Signatures.
- Tempo measure now applied to tempo when Tempo Sync is selected in various modules.
- Misc bugfixes
Please tap 'Help > Users & support forums' to get support
Ratings and Reviews
Easy transition from PC
Been using FL Studio for over 10 years, mostly for hip hop with heavy sampling, was really hesitant about paying for the iPad app.
(PROS) Everything is pretty familiar, lets you customize literally every instrument just like on PC. Even lets you sample directly from your iPad into a live project, let’s you cut and edit it just the way you want.
Pre loaded drum kits are pretty good, big selection, synthesizers are basic, nothing special but sound really good as far as clarity. Mixing and mastering is super intuitive, I was surprised how easy it was considering I’m used to only using mouse and keyboard with physical drum pads.
Tried a bunch other apps with better reviews only to find out you’re not really making your own music, everything was pre chopped pre mixed pre mastered and let’s you hit some drum pads with pre recorded samples meaning there’s gonna be thousand different beats with the exact same drums and loops.
There was other apps more like FL that are similar but if you been using FL for years I highly recommend this.
(CONS) Cant think of any of top of my head.
Exactly what is so bad about it?
I say, this app is worth every buck. I find it extremely useful, especially since I’m “on the run” a lot. I really don’t have hours upon hours of available time that could be spent on a much better suited program on my laptop or computer. Some people say that this app is confusing as heck, and in the beginning I have to agree with that. For me, that’s just how any app shifting from PC to mobile may seem. For some people it could be a downgrade because a smartphone will never compare to a gigantic CPU, but this app really isn’t all that bad, and for only $15 , I believe? Moral of the story, if you like anything mobile and you want to start making some beats, this app is perfect. If PC is more your thing, just use it on PC!
Why is mobile so complicated?
You would think Fl mobile would be a condensed user friendly version of Fl , it’s not! It’s just another version of Fl studio or a mini vst. Y’all get 3 stars because I’ve recorded a full project in the app with the intention of transferring to pc for editing. Doesn’t work. I’ve tried saving and opening the flv file (mobile save, open on pc). Doesn’t work. I would track the project out in mobile but god that’s a lot of work. Maybe you guys can create a track out button for the future? Also why can’t I cut my recordings, like separate the sample/ recording at a specific point? Maybe y’all could let us control trim from the front and back end of the recording/ sample. That would definitely help me. I’m ready to this project full of 🔥. Please 🙏🏾help
Developer Response ,
You seem lost. Please tap Help > Users & support forums to get help.
- 1 GB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Image Line Software NV
- In-App Purchases
- Varazdin Orchestral Mobile $3.99
- Sliced Beats $0.99
- Tuned 808 Bass $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.