Create and save complete multi-track music projects on your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch. Record,
sequence, edit, mix and render complete songs.
• High quality synthesizers, sampler, drum kits & sliced-loop beats (see below)
• Effects include over 15 FX modules to enhance your mix (see below)
• Step sequencer for fast percussion programming
• Configurable virtual piano-keyboard & Drum pads
• MIDI controller support. Play instruments and link to knobs/sliders
• MIDI file import/export (import entire MIDI files, export tracks)
• Audio recording (with monitoring), track-length stem/wav import
• Browse sample and presets with pitchable-preview
• Pan, volume, release and attack time configurable per instrument
• High quality audio engine (input/output latency depends on your device)
• Mixer: Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
• Piano roll editor to enter notes & chords or to edit recorded performances
• Intuitive screen layout configurable to work with all screen resolutions and sizes.
• Save and load your songs, import/export to WAV, MP3, FLAC & MIDI
• IAA App support (In/Out), Audiobus support (In/Out)
• Audio recording (external and internal sources)
• Share your songs via Sync to other Mobile 3 devices / installations
• Load your projects in the FL STUDIO* FREE 'Plugin' Version of this App#
IN APP PURCHASES
FL Studio Mobile includes in-app purchases for some sample library content for the DirectWave sample player. NOTE: You can load your own sample content and do not need to buy anything extra to use all the features in the App.
Included Instrument modules: Drum Sampler, DirectWave Sampler, GMS (Groove Machine Synth), Transistor Bass, MiniSynth & SuperSaw.
Included Effect modules: Auto Ducker, Auto-Pitch (pitch correction), Chorus, Compressor, Limiter, Distortion, Parametric Equalizer, Graphic Equalizer, Noise Gate, Flanger, Reverb, High-Pass/Low-Pass/Band-Pass/Formant (Vox) Filters, Delays, Phaser, Stereoizer, Spectrum Analyzer and Tuner (guitar/vocal/instrument).
WANT TO TRY BEFORE YOU BUY?
Install FL STUDIO 20 for macOS / Windows and you can use the FL Studio Mobile Plugin. This is identical to the App, as a plugin inside FL Studio. Get it here: http://www.image-line.com/downloads/flstudiodownload.html
MANUAL / SUPPORT / TRAINING / VIDEOS
TROUBLE-SHOOTING & ISSUES
Please help us to help you! In the App, tap 'Help > Users & Support Forums' to register FL Studio Mobile to your Image-Line account and gain access to the forum. You can then report bugs, make feature requests and access free downloadable content:
- Stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
There is a simple bug
Sometimes I press the “Play Button” to hear my music progress so what I do is to get out of the app without closing it and get in again and it worked. I’m using this music maker with my iPad 7 gen with iPadOS 14 up to date.
Was AMAZING and Now I Can’t Use it...
Alright, well lets get started with this review shall we?
And I don’t often write these as I don’t typically care enough, but this is important and NEEDS to be addressed.
I’ve been using FL Studio Mobile for a LOOONG time.
Pretty much since it came out and I LOVED IT and still do, but for some reason the app has basically just decided to stop working...
Why? I don’t know.
What I do know is every time I load up a song or do just a little too much on the app, it crashes and I lose my progress (Unless I save every 2 seconds basically)
The crashing started about 6 months ago and I thought they would have fixed it by now honestly.
Now you may think it’s my iPad, but I have the latest model of iPad Pro and it can handle the app just fine, so it isn’t me.
What’s terrible is that I have about 200 projects saved on here and I can’t even access half of them because they wont even load now without crashing out the app.
Sooooo, hundreds of hours of work down the drain...Wow...So glad I have such a reliable platform to create music on...
Until this MASSIVE problem is fixed, this app gets 2 Stars...
Incredibly disappointed with the lack of support.
I love the app but I am just curious as to if there will ever be an upgrade of the app overall. With the layout and controls for “mixing”. Basically I’m wondering if we could ever get anything close to what the pc version is for this mobile one. I primarily make songs on this but I feel like there’s a bit of a barrier. Or should I save up to get the pc version?
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 226.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 10.15 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Image Line Software NV
- In-App Purchases
- Tuned 808 Bass $0.99
- Varazdin Orchestral Mobile $3.99
- Sliced Beats $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.