Flac to Any Pro is a powerful tool, designed to convert your audios and videos files to others audio formats.
After conversion, you can also play the completed files on popular devices (iPhone, iPod, iPad, Tablette, AndroPhone, Apple TV, WD TV, ...)
1. Convert FLAC audio files to various formats. Flac to Any Pro does well in converting your medias to popular audio formats.
2. Support popular devices. Flac to Any Pro keeps highly compatible with many popular devices, such as iPod, iPhone, PSP, Zune, Samsung, Motorola, Zune HD, Zune2, etc. So after conversion, users can enjoy the completed files on any of them.
3. Excellent quality and high speed. Flac to Any Pro is professional in audio conversion.
Support Output Formats and Devices :
* Audio: MP3, WMA, AAC, OGG, WAV, M4A, etc
* Portable Player: iPad, iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, PS3, Wii, Zune, Xbox, iRiver, BlackBerry, etc.
* HD Camcorder: Canon, Panasonic, Sony, JVC, Sanyo, Samsung, Casio, DXG, Kodak, etc.
Read more: Flac to Any Pro - https://geranium-soft.com/products/flac-to-any-pro
- macOS Mojave dark mode support
- Minor bugs fixed
Notes et avis
Behaves as advertised and very reliable
I have begun a collection of (entirely legal!) download-only music and needed software to accomplish this task. Over any number of downloads now, the software easily does what is asked. On occasion, I have to edit song titles (to remove underscore characters) or “disk numbers” on “multi disk” downloads. To be honest, though, I have no way of knowing whether this is a flaw in the metadata in my downloads or could be fixed with a more robust parsing system. In any case, this is a relatively minor inconvenience and doesn’t come up frequently. Color me satisfied.
FLAC PRO does all I want it to, easily and efficient!
I’ve used (or tried to use several conversion systems for storing, replaying, and transferring music files from recorded live showsand haven’t found a better app than FLAC PRO. It continues to be my goto app for conversion of live shows, the best!
Unusable, Because It Takes Too Long To Load Files
Unfortunately, this app which I paid for is worthless, because it cannot load FLACS in any reasonable length of time. It gets frozen in an endless loop of waiting to load files, and therefore batch conversions are impossible. In fact, even one file can take forever to upload to the app. When one file loads, the conversion process worked fine, and it even uploaded to iTunes as I wanted, but I already had a free app that could convert one file at a time. I was willing to pay for batch conversion. Waste of time.
- Fatima Malagouen
- 37.4 Mo
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Rated 4+
- © Geranium Software
Prend en charge
Jusqu’à six membres de la famille peuvent utiliser cette app lorsque le partage familial est activé.