Provide you with accurate sports records, a unified and convenient experience, detailed sleep and exercise analysis. Enjoy an active and healthy lifestyle, more exciting waiting for you to experience.
- Record the number of exercise steps per day and calculate the daily calories burned, exercise distance and time.
- The smart exercise timeline tells you the amount of exercise during each exercise session.
- Statistics your daily, monthly data, historical data at a glance.
- GPS map positioning, record your movement route, and keep track of your own movement.
- Record daily sleep patterns and inform you of daily deep sleep, light sleep and sobering data.
- You can set goals and encourage yourself to complete daily exercise.
- Intelligent silent alarm vibration reminder.
- Information push reminder
- This app supports HealthKit apps on iOS 8 and above. You can view your health data through HealthKit
- Continuous GPS in the background may reduce your battery life
1. Optimize the accuracy of the weather city, the weather is more accurate.
2. Optimize known issues and improve user experience.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good but not perfect
First time app reviewer. I had a Fitbit for five years. Finally died, so went searching and bought this band for 1/4 the price of new FB, 1/10 the price of an Apple Watch. Just wanted something for steps, heart rate, and watch function, sleep and blood pressure were a plus in my mind. As for the app, syncs flawlessly every time I try. As for accuracy, steps seem good, blood pressure and heart rate run a little low, but it’s all relative, will NEVER get the accuracy of a bicep cuff for BP or chest band for HR. You get what you pay for, and I’m pleased with what I got. Just wish the app showed historical data, not just today. Like to see progress. Would be nice to not have to enter data every day into another app to track my progress. Thus only 4 stars.
I got this just a few days ago and like it pretty much, but I am unable to get messages. I have iPhone , with iPhone message and messenger because I send and receive messages using both. I’m wondering if I add WEChat if all my contacts also have to have Wechat . If so then the message feature is useless to me . Also , I am unable to use the sleep app, which was ove if the features I was looking for meats to using. I wore the watch last night to bed hoping to capture data, but it didn’t . When you look at that on the iPhone , it doesn’t give you any clear instructions on how to use that part of the watch feature. Also , there is no support to ask about these issues. So all in all I think more in-depth instructions and trouble shooting would be advantageous to include with this watch.
Affordable Health Monitor
I’ve never worn a wrist health monitor before May 2019. Easy set up and works great. Accurate information and interfaces well with the app on my phone. I still get Celsius scale readings on some particular functions and need to figure that out. I selected English as my profile platform and expected Fahrenheit. Works as advertised for a great price. The charging device is unique but works fine. Holds a charge longer than expected, very nice feature. I’ve worn it since I purchased it, shower, rain on a bike ride,... I’m a fan
- yi fang Meng
- 82.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © UTE
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.