Provide you with accurate sports records, a unified and convenient experience, detailed sleep and exercise analysis. Enjoy an active and healthy lifestyle, more exciting waiting for you to experience.
- Record the number of exercise steps per day and calculate the daily calories burned, exercise distance and time.
- The smart exercise timeline tells you the amount of exercise during each exercise session.
- Statistics your daily, monthly data, historical data at a glance.
- GPS map positioning, record your movement route, and keep track of your own movement.
- Record daily sleep patterns and inform you of daily deep sleep, light sleep and sobering data.
- You can set goals and encourage yourself to complete daily exercise.
- Intelligent silent alarm vibration reminder.
- Information push reminder
- This app supports HealthKit apps on iOS 8 and above. You can view your health data through HealthKit
- Continuous GPS in the background may reduce your battery life
1、Optimize Chinese translation.
2、Fix some firmware can't be upgraded
Ratings and Reviews
Good but not perfect
First time app reviewer. I had a Fitbit for five years. Finally died, so went searching and bought this band for 1/4 the price of new FB, 1/10 the price of an Apple Watch. Just wanted something for steps, heart rate, and watch function, sleep and blood pressure were a plus in my mind. As for the app, syncs flawlessly every time I try. As for accuracy, steps seem good, blood pressure and heart rate run a little low, but it’s all relative, will NEVER get the accuracy of a bicep cuff for BP or chest band for HR. You get what you pay for, and I’m pleased with what I got. Just wish the app showed historical data, not just today. Like to see progress. Would be nice to not have to enter data every day into another app to track my progress. Thus only 4 stars.
Affordable Health Monitor
I’ve never worn a wrist health monitor before May 2019. Easy set up and works great. Accurate information and interfaces well with the app on my phone. I still get Celsius scale readings on some particular functions and need to figure that out. I selected English as my profile platform and expected Fahrenheit. Works as advertised for a great price. The charging device is unique but works fine. Holds a charge longer than expected, very nice feature. I’ve worn it since I purchased it, shower, rain on a bike ride,... I’m a fan
Too many issues for a good review
The big one - the app does not start on iPhone 4s with iOS 9.3.5, albeit it says it would. Just does not. A flash of start screen, and then it disappears, shutting down the app. I bought the fit band for my dad, who is quite old and does not like to change phones. He likes his old good iPhone 4s. The app does not work for him, so there is no use of the fit band.
Weather data is completely screwed. I do not know where from it takes the data, but it must be some other planet, since it never yet has shown me an accurate forecast. When other apps tell me +10°C, the app predicts -20°C. Changing the location manually or choosing a weather data source is impossible in this app - this should not be rocket science; even Pebble watch apps used to allow that.
- yi fang Meng
- 80.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © UTE
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.