A large flag image appears for a second when you switch the layout.
The utility demonstrates which keyboard layout is on at the moment. A large flag image appears for a second when you switch the layout. It is easily seen using side vision, and you know the input language even when typing, without having to look at the screen.
- semitransparent flag image does not prevent typing or impair text visibility
- most languages are supported (more than 200 flags available)
- screen flash option instead of the flag icon. It is also easily seen with side vision
- the flag appears not only when keyboard layout is switched manually, but also when it changes automatically when you switch to another application
- no Dock icon, and resources consumed are close to zero
- Full support two displays
Ratings and Reviews
most needed app for multiple keyboard input users
As a regular user of 2 languages in the mac, its very difficult to recognize witch input is working at the moment, (unless you see the menubar, and this will distract you from typing).
Then I found this app which is fantastic because it displaces the flags instead of words so you will recognize the input language without any focus on the screen, also it displaces the language when you restore or swap between the windows.
Finally, i appreciate the rapid response of the developer, he solved the missed flag of arabic language in the same day after i contacted him.
How to use the app?
How can I change the language?
There is no help or guide nor in the app niether on the web.
What keyboard buttoms should I press to do the switching from one language to another?
Developer Response ,
Usually used Opt+Space for change input language. Write to us please, for additional help. email@example.com
Oхуенная аппликуха. Респект девелоперу!
Developer Response ,
Спасибо за отзыв!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- VLADIMIR KRUCHININ
- 7.4 MB
- Requires macOS 10.8 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Vladimir Kruchinin
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.