Flaire is where friends get stuff done. Everyday life is complicated, and we’re constantly looking for the right products, content, and advice to make our days flow seamlessly -- and with style. Flaire gathers trusted friends into conversations, where they swap life hacks and learnings as they check off their to-do lists and stay connected in the daily grind. Because life is better when we solve for it together!
Use Flaire to:
• Ask friends for quick recommendations on products, content, and advice
• Send great finds and recommendations to friends
• Collaborate to build and store group lists with your friends
• Post links of recommendations
• Click on links from friends to take action on recommendations
• Instantly find stored recommendations from friends
• Create groups of friends to ask questions more quickly and easily
• See trending questions from the larger Flaire community
• Send Flaires to individual numbers in your contacts!
• Stability improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app for organizing recs
Flaire is awesome for keeping friends’ recommendations and favorite products, vendors, podcasts, you name it accessible and organized. I like to set my texts to delete after 30 days to save space on my phone, but that means I lose my crowdsourced recommendations. Flaire preserves those and organizes them, so you don’t have to search back through LL g text chains! Recommend.
Much needed app
Flaire makes it so easy to ask your friends for recommendations on all sorts of topics. I love it because it keeps the conversations organized as opposed to having to search through long iMessage threads. The group feature is nice when you have a friend group you often ask about thing. I’ll be using this app a ton during this holiday season.
Great way to centralize information
We all have those long text message chains with friends where good suggestions and referrals are made but then lost in the abyss. Flaire replaces that and makes it so easy to come back and find the information later on! Excited to have all of this useful information in one place!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.