Quickly master your material with your favorite flash card techniques. Test yourself against your own deck of cards, and check off the ones you have mastered. Go through just the ones you missed until you have mastered them all.
FlashCards lets you study anywhere, on your iPhone or iPad. Test yourself while on the bus, or first thing in the morning.
• Rapidly create cards from within the app itself.
• Add images to the front or back - even snap photos of existing cards.
• Create rich cards with diagrams and annotations with Cardflow+ (see our developer page).
• Organize cards into multiple decks.
• Store cards in iCloud, or the service of your choice, to automatically sync across devices.
• Share your decks with your friends - to study together.
• Shuffle cards.
• Flip all cards at once (great for two-way language vocabulary).
• Perfect for preparing for standardized tests like the SAT, ACT, AP, GRE, MCAT.
• Use it to master your favorite subject, be it biology, chemistry, history, or geography (quick, what's the capital of Madagascar?).
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
+ Zoom in and pan with 2 fingers.
+ IPhone X enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
I am brand new to this app and haven’t explored all of its uses. That being said I like to try and go through my flash cards as fast as I can in the later phases of the studying process(hours/minutes before exam). Having to zoom in on each side of each card really slows me down. I wish there was a way to set my personal zoom preference and have each side of each card initially present at that set level of zoom when swiping through them. Other than that though I am loving the app so far and definitely recommend it to anyone who likes to study during spare minutes or no the go!
Great app with room for improvement
This app should be integrated with the cardflow app. I like how you have the option to review ”all”, “learned”, and “to learn” I find this feature very helpful when reviewing cards that I got wrong. The downside is that if you find an error in your cards you have to go back to cardflow, edit it there, then copy or upload to the iCloud again to be reloaded in this app...why not integrate it so it’s seamless? Also, this app doesn’t support handwriting new cards, only text. I would like to see features that further separate the cards into categories like “easy,” “medium,” or “hard.” That way it gives us users a different way to study. I would love to see a trend graph. Overall it works fine, there are minor lags but it’s not a dealbreaker. I hope the developers take our suggestions to heart because this truly is a great app.
Won’t save my card decks!
I love Cardflow enough to pay for the full version. I love being able to hand write my flash cards. I like the idea that it has a companion app to study. HOWEVER when I open flashcards, it has saved all kinds of PDFs that are NOT flash cards that the app dug up from the depths of my files somewhere. Weird. But most frustrating, flashcards won’t save the flashcards I do import! Every time I reenter the app, the flash cards are gone and I have to redo the export process from Cardflow into Flashcards. Annoying. And guess what all those random not flash card files...they are still there. Every time I reenter the app. Explain that one! Would love to have the random files NOT be in my recents and would love for my actual flash cards to REMAIN in the app. I hope this ca be fixed!
The developer, Qrayon, LLC, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Qrayon, LLC
- 11.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Qrayon, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.