Flash Drive Backup is the easiest way to backup your flash drives to your Mac.
Have you ever lost all data from your flash drive? With Flash Drive Backup you can automatically backup your USB drives and flash memory cards to the hard disk of your computer or notebook. Plug in, select, activate automatic backups, that's it!
• Flash Drive Backup is designed to automatically backup your USB drives.
• Backups to network drives (NAS) and external drives (e.g NTFS or FAT) are also possible.
• Mirror (a part of) the backup to an online storage service (like Dropbox).
• Flash Drive Backup creates a complete copy of your USB drive content at every backup run. In case of USB drive failure you can move the backup to a new drive.
• At every backup run Flash Drive Backup creates a new copy of all files keeping also the previous backups. (Only changed files require new space on the hard disk.)
• You can backup the entire drive or just a certain folder.
• You can customize the backup intervals (e.g. every hour or every day) and the number of backups to keep.
• You can search the backups with spotlight.
(Visit our web site for clickable links and a how-to)
- Fixed an issue related to backups into iCloud Drive
- Reduced number of backups if they are made too often
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good app…doesn’t delete old backups
I like this app a lot and I use it regularly since I bought it. However, I find it annoying that I have to manually delete 20 backups after a while because this software is keeping all the backups …not deleting old backups beyond two as advertised. Changing the settings for this didn’t produce any results for me. I didn’t know this was taking 500GB on my drive. Please update and fix this problem.
Developer Response ,
This problem is fixed in the current version. Sorry for the inconvenience.
good app, good customer support
This is a simple program that does exactly what it needs to do, and solves my problem of syncing my computer with my flash drive which I often have to use on several shared computers (actually significantly more convenient than cloud solutions which require log-ins, downloads, and re-uploads).
Furthermore, when the software had a strange performance issue for me, Alexander was very responsive and released a new update to fix the problem (which had not been previously observed).
Works like a charm. Get this app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.