Think language learning is boring? Think again.
FlashAcademy® is changing the way we learn languages.
It’s simple - when we’re engaged, we learn more. Say goodbye to lengthy grammar drills or boring vocab sheets - our exciting, innovative games make language learning fun and fast.
• Perfect for school, work or travel
• Available for any level – from absolute beginner to advanced learners
• Unique and proven effective combination of lessons, games, flashcards, tutor videos and translation features
• Everything you need to achieve your language goals - in your pocket
• Constantly adjusts to your needs and learning style
• State-of-the-art object translator for over 40 languages
• More languages added all the time
• Ideal for both children and adults
• Updated look and feel along with some bug fixes
• Point your phone or tablet at any object around you to translate it into over 40 languages
• Interactive 5-10 minute lessons
• Memory building, quick-fire word games
• Flash cards with native speaker audio and video
• Grammar tips (including verb conjugations)
• Culture tips to open up your world
• Interesting topics such as travel, shopping, culture and business
• Compare your own speech with native speakers
• Track your progress with detailed statistics and social leaderboard
• Available offline
GET IN TOUCH
Questions? Comments? Want to chat? We’re here FOR YOU.
We’re a super friendly team based in Birmingham, UK, and we’re always keen to hear about any of your comments on the app. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learning languages is our passion. We Tweet out tips, quizzes and other interesting stuff at @FlashAcademy_HQ, and our Instagram is full of fun content for language learners – check it out at @FlashAcademy_HQ!
FlashAcademy® was created by the team behind FlashSticks® language Post-it® Notes.
A subscription is required in order to unlock unlimited use of the app for all languages, levels and features.
There are three subscription options available:
• 1 month access for £6.99
• 6 months access for £24.99
• 12 months access for £35.99 (that’s just £3 a month!)
Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. You can manage your subscriptions at any time from your Account Settings.
In this release, we've resolved some bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
Good but could be great!
I am currently in the German part of this app I haven’t seen the others yet. I like the games and the flash cards that it offer and the app is neat with the features of taking a photo and giving you a translation. My complaint is when you go back into lesson on accident it automatically marks you as a 0 so you must retake it. I also have a hard time when they give you a sentence the man on the German lessons go so fast I have no clue I have a hard time hearing the pronunciation of the words. I wish they also did a running of flash cards of lessons you have completed so I don’t have to go back and look in each individual lesson. I also think the game is fun but only once you have completed your WHOLE lesson. Great words to learn easy to maneuver through the app however those suggestions I provided. I will be checking out the other languages they offer because I purchased the whole year.
In good faith
This app wreaks of potential. I’m super hyped for their language options, particularly because they have Latin. I would gladly pay for a year subscription except it’s unfinished and most language options are still in development.
They offer a cool technology that can translate any photo, but I have little interest in that.
I give this 5 stars in good faith they will come through and to support the developers in a product that I’m excited for and anticipating. I will adjust my rating if they take too long and fail to keep pace with their own hype.
Love it! but...
Flash academy has helped me a lot with my german pronunciation, I’ve been using it for almost over half a year now! I’ve used the offline feature a couple of times since my wifi has been going out lately, but for some reason it won’t load in without wifi sometimes; i have almost every lesson downloaded, but it just won’t load even if i close a re open the app. :( i also want to learn icelandic too, but the course development is in progress.
either way, the app has helped me, it’s definitely worth paying a couple bucks a month for it. :)
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Learning Labs Ltd
- 371.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Learning Labs Limited
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month Subscription $10.99
- FlashAcademy Premium Subscription $8.99
- 12 Month Subscription $47.99
- FlashAcademy Premium Subscription $45.99
- 6 Month Subscription $29.99
- Unlimited object scans and learning journeys $3.99
- FlashAcademy Premium Subscription $25.49
- 12 Month Subscription $23.99
- FlashAcademy Premium Subscription $29.99
- FlashAcademy Premium Subscription $19.99