With the FlashAir™ App for iOS / iPadOS, you can quickly and easily download and share all the images and documents on your wireless FlashAir™ SDHC / SDXC memory card.
3 browsing modes
- Photo/Movie view shows thumbnails of photos and movies in a single scrollable grid.
- Music view shows music files in a single scrollable list.
- Folder view shows any files within each folder.
Download and share
- Save your files to your iOS / iPadOS device.
- The app will download photos and videos from the FlashAir W-04 card automatically based on your setting.
- Share your files via E-mail/Twitter/Facebook/Instagram. *Note: You need an internet connection.
- Automatic detection of adding or updating files on FlashAir
- Display settings of photos/videos
- Auto save of photos/videos
- Save photos/videos to album
- Convert RAW files to JPEG
- Configuring SSID and security key(password) of the FlashAir™ card.
- Configuring SSID and security key(password) for internet pass thru mode.
- Administration password (MASTERCODE)
- Eyefi Connected setting
- Cellular Data + Wi-Fi Mode
This application is compatible iOS 11 - iOS 14 / iPadOS 13 - iPadOS 14 devices.
Please pay attention to following things when you use this App on your smartphone of iOS 13 / iPadOS 13 basis.
- Please enable location service or GPS mode on your smartphone.
KIOXIA Corporation may modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Services or Materials, or any portion thereof, with or without notice
This application may be terminated its service or functions without former notice.
THIS APPLICATION IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS “BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES, EITHER IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS. KIOXIA WOULD NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LIABILITY ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS APPLICATION.
Support iOS 14 / iPadOS 14.
Ratings and Reviews
Still No Update for IOS 13
This app wasn’t perfect but at least worked in the past. Since updated to IOS 13 the app doesn’t work. Update to fix this is supposed to come out in November. It’s November 11th and still no update. The whole point of getting the FlashAir memory card is to be able to download my pics on my iPad/iPhone. I know you can do it via the website but the website it not user friendly or very slow to use.
Like it, but connection often drops
My daughter had a softball tournament this weekend. A couple of weeks ago, my husband got me a new canon rebel EF5 camera. So i've been playing alot with it to say the least!!! I have been uploading photos, but lately the connection has been dropping and the app kicks me out. Very frustrating if u are uploading a bunch of photos. I tried restarting my phone completely, and even downloading smaller bunches (20-30 photos) at a time, but no dice. Please look into fixing this!!! 😄
Inconsistent, but when it works I like it
Got the memory card as a present. You need to keep the memory card active or else the connection is lost, so I have to passively scroll through photos on the camera while the app is downloading other pictures. If I do that, it usually works. Overall, not as useful as it could be, but it can get the job done.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- KIOXIA Corporation
- 28.3 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © KIOXIA Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.