With the FlashAir™ App for iOS, you can quickly and easily download and share all the images and documents on your wireless FlashAir™ SDHC / SDXC memory card.
3 browsing modes
- Photo/Movie view shows thumbnails of photos and movies in a single scrollable grid.
- Music view shows music files in a single scrollable list.
- Folder view shows any files within each folder.
Download and share
- Save your files to your iOS device.
- The app will download photos and videos from the FlashAir W-04 card automatically based on your setting.
- Share your files via E-mail/Twitter/Facebook/Instagram. *Note: You need an internet connection.
- Automatic detection of adding or updating files on FlashAir
- Display settings of photos/videos
- Auto save of photos/videos
- Save photos/videos to album
- Convert RAW files to JPEG
- Configuring SSID and security key(password) of the FlashAir™ card.
- Configuring SSID and security key(password) for internet pass thru mode.
- Administration password (MASTERCODE)
- Eyefi Connected setting
- Cellular Data + Wi-Fi Mode
This application is compatible iOS 8 - iOS 12 devices.
Toshiba Memory Corporation may modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Services or Materials, or any portion thereof, with or without notice
This application may be terminated its service or functions without former notice.
THIS APPLICATION IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS “BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES, EITHER IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS. TOSHIBA WOULD NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LIABILITY ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS APPLICATION.
Fixed bugs in Exif info view.
Ratings and Reviews
Like it, but connection often drops
My daughter had a softball tournament this weekend. A couple of weeks ago, my husband got me a new canon rebel EF5 camera. So i've been playing alot with it to say the least!!! I have been uploading photos, but lately the connection has been dropping and the app kicks me out. Very frustrating if u are uploading a bunch of photos. I tried restarting my phone completely, and even downloading smaller bunches (20-30 photos) at a time, but no dice. Please look into fixing this!!! 😄
Doesn't work in background
I moved from the Eye-Fi to the FlashAir and I'm liking it so far except for one main issue, the app doesn't work when in the background. If you're downloading images and leave the app to do something else, the app stops transferring photos. Super annoying and means you can't use your phone at all while downloading photos.
Long time user of EyeFi and Keenai. My Casio Exilim 800 high speed camera has both EyeFi and FlashAir off/on switches. Always works perfectly with EyeFi/Keenai. No issues with simply selecting the card from Wi-Fi iOS on three iPhone series. FlashAir is a pain to set up and getting it to recognize the card is frustrating. The info downloads seem geared to Windows users for your “PC”. Still working on how to run this app and set camera options so that very unattractive thumbnails will finally appear on my phone.
Toshiba would be wise to look to saving the Keenai app/process from Ricoh graveyard.
- Toshiba Memory Corporation
- 32.5 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Toshiba Memory Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.