Easily make flashcards from your notes, readings, and lectures. Make flashcards quickly so you have more time to study.
*Compatible iOS App
- Create flashcards with text, images, and add hints
- Ability to take screenshots for flashcards
- Ability to use iPhone camera to take pictures by using camera continuity
- Edit + Cover Up key parts of a picture
- Create flashcards from lecture slides
- Copy or transfer flashcards between decks
- Resize + Reformat Text
- Share Flashcards
- Easily customize how you want to study your flashcards
- Wrong flashcards are reshuffled into deck during review session
- Study mode option to start reviewing with a few flashcards and gradually add more
- Keep track of difficult cards and then study all difficult cards
- Mix any flashcard decks to study
- 3 Study Modes
- Import and study Anki flashcards
- Share flashcard files with a friend
- Export all raw text + images for all flashcards in deck
- Share printable PDF of flashcards
COMPATIBLE iOS APP
- Import/Export flashcards between devices
- Create + Study flashcards on the go
Performance improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
I don’t normally write review but this app is actually pretty great. You can have a PowerPoint or your school notes up so you don’t have to switch between screens while creating flash cards. I’ve never seen that before in an app! Only con for the app is an apparent inability to change your text size and/or style. It can be a little small to view, but otherwise, I’m excited to start using this app.
It is a basic flashcard app, but has the ability to become so much more! I love that you can add photos and the “screenshot” button makes it so simple. I use this to memorize wines on our wine list and it has become my favorite. I love that you can transfer it to Google Docs as well. The look of the cards are so basic which makes it nice because you dont have “fluff” around what you are trying to study. The “study” button is great, it can flash through your cards or go slow as you control it with the arrow keys. This app is everythign you need, if you are advanced it will give you the tools to make it to what you need but also is not overwhelming to someone who wants to use its simplicity.
Microbiology & Laboratory Science
I left a 3 Star rating prior to this review. Not being able to split screen, prevented me from quickly making flash cards while I studied or complete research papers -having two kids, under two limits my time navigating between different applications when studying and working. The developer contacted me regarding the review, and provided the feature in the application. I am able to get more studing done in my time frame. Thank you, again.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Max Myers
- 96.1 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 10.11 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Max
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.