Flashcards for Diagrams is a powerful study tool that enables you to accurately memorize complex diagrams. With an intuitive workflow, the speed, accuracy, and results of this method are beyond compare. Flashcards for Diagrams always works without connection to the internet. With iCloud Sync, your diagrams are always up to date on all your devices.
How it Works
1. Import any image file directly, or drag and drop for bulk import
2. Conceal terms by drawing over them
3. Click terms to reveal them and memorize with active recall
Designed for Mac
• Import any image file directly, or drag and drop for bulk import
• Keyboard shortcuts allow you to create and study without leaving the keyboard
• Trackpad and mouse compatibility with intuitive organization through click and drag
Create and Study
• Unlimited diagram and deck creation
• Click terms to reveal them one at a time
• Option to reveal and conceal all of the terms on a diagram
• Diagrams are as accurate as they are represented in your course materials
• Memorize any diagram without altering or damaging the original copy
• iCloud Sync your diagrams between iPhone, iPad, and Mac
• Free Apple TV app, study your diagrams with the Apple TV remote
• Study and create anywhere at anytime
• Connection to the internet is NOT required
Commitment to Quality
• No ads, no pop-ups, no in-app purchases, no sign-up forms, no subscriptions
• Confidential, no user analytics
• World class customer support
Some images with modification in the screenshots were made by Servier Servier.com/Powerpoint-image-bank under CC BY 3.0
• Fixed a bug where drag & drop re-ordering & importing did not work
Ratings and Reviews
Great Potential, still needs work - Good for BRUTE FORCE memorization
Purchased this for an upcomming Physiology class I’ll be taking. Great for memorizing slides and anatomy pics.
A major ISSUE is you’re unable to tag individual flashcards with their own heading…they are all given “New” as a heading, so I’ts hard to identify a specific flashcard amongst many slides (pretty odd). Imagine trying to find one of your emails when they’re all titled “New”.
We’ll see how the class goes; maybe this was a waste of money and time…we’ll see.
Does what it says, no more bugs that I can tell
I wrote a review long ago after frustration with this app being broken on my macbook. I can now say that there are no more bugs that I can tell, and the app does what it says it does. I have looked for a long time for an app with this functionality and it was very easy for me to figure out how the app works with a few clicks. As for why I gave it 4 stars, I would say that even though I got things working, it might have been nice to have a working help menu. Also, this might be user error or simply not meant to be i the app, but I can't see a preview image on any of my cards in a deck... making it difficult to know what cards are in the deck without clicking each one. It might be useful to be able to add text to each card too, or be able to label them in some way.
WASTE OF TIME
this app did not work at all. total waste of my money and time. i do not recomend this app for any college students or nursing students or anything. DO NOT BUY!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.