App helps language learner to learn Tamil words. Builds vocabulary & pronunciation in Animals,Birds,Body Parts,Vegetables,Fruits,Colors,Shapes,Number & Alphabet category
This App helps new language learner (kids to adults) to learn Tamil words in easiest way. Builds vocabulary and pronunciation of basic words in categories like Animals, Birds, Body Parts, Vegetables, Fruits, Colors, Shapes, Numbers and Alphabet (Vowels and Consonants).
* Pleasing rotating wheel design to select various Categories by kids.
* Flash cards with appealing Color and Music
* High Quality Images.
* Quality/Professional Studio Audio recording
* Soft, clear and friendly female voice for children ears
* Large and Clear words
* Beethoven's fur elise music for End of the card indication in every categories
* Soft, gentle fingers friendly 'Autoplay' option for slide show
* Repetition of words by simple single Tap
* Easy Left & Right swipes for transition, No Next, Previous buttons
* Shuffle option to randomize the card display
* Setting page to Setup/Choose the Voice/Music
* Enable/Disable Transition speed using Fast Transition option
* Nice chime audio for Image Transition
* Beware of addictive 'Find me' & 'Match Me' game, Kids/Parents will love it
* 'Match me' is for drawing line between matching words with images, when it matched the red line changes to Green
* 'Find me' is to find correct image out of four random images, user answers is indicated with correct/wrong sound and symbol
* Baby, Kids and Adult tested
* An app designed as an universal (iPhone, iPad and iPod) app
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Various minor bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
A few tweaks...
My husband speaks Tamil, and I don't but would like to teach (and learn alongside) our daughter. For a non-native speaker, a phonetic transcription would be very, very helpful. And more English labels where possible! Also, some of the animal sounds muffle the pronunciation of the words. When you tap the word to repeat, you again get the animal sound. If you could just get the word separately, that'd be great. Maybe this app isn't really geared toward what I am trying to do, but since I like the concept I'll try to use it for the meantime. Thx.
Simple and sufficient
I love the app. It has a lot of content. Good animal sounds and nice images.
I had to turn off the voice (that pronounces the word) in order to allow the child to have an opportunity to guess the word.
overall, Nice work, thank you so much.
Fun way of learning Tamil
My daughter loves playing flash card with animal sound.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- VANNALA MOBILE APPS PRIVATE LIMITED
- 81.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2014 Vannala Mobile Apps Pvt Ltd