FlashCode will ease your animation and design work!
FlashCode also produce clean and easy to use Objective-C 2.0 code, by creating a separate class for each item you export, and a last one for the whole animation timeline. Incorporating the generated code into your Xcode projet is really easy: just add the generated files to your project, and you can immediately add custom views using Interface Builder!
THIS PROGRAM IS NOT INTENDED TO AUTOMATICALLY TRANSLATE GAMES OR INTERACTIVE PHOTO GALLERIES: ITS PURPOSE IS TO HELP PROGRAMERS TO EXPORT THEIR SWF ASSETS TO iOS, Mac OR JS CODE.
ONLY ANIMATIONS, SHAPES AND BUTTONS ARE EXPORTED, NOT THE ActionScript CODE!
- Fix the export of sprite animations,
- Export the bounding boxes of sprites and shapes,
- Makes use of the contentMode property on iOS,
- Faster loading,
- Fix some issues when parsing buttons,
- Optimization of the check/uncheck all feature,
- Fix an issue while exporting empty timelines,
- Better computation of bounding boxes for exported sprites,
- fix a rendering issue with linear gradients,
- Easier to integrate an animation in an application: no code needed at all!
Ratings and Reviews
I really wish I had read the reviews. Animation won’t run at all. It’s a room designer for dorms with an swf extension. I thought this would work. Garbage app.
Crashes after opening file
Buyer beware- app crashes EVERYTIME i open a file with it.
Works sort of.
Made the mistake of purchasing this app. While the app works just fine on the demo file provided, will now work with any of my flash animation files to include just a simple photo slide show flash file. Wish I had not wasted my money! Does exactly the same thing the free Adobe converter does.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.