The brightest, fastest, and most versatile Flashlight in the world! Instantly turn your iPhone into the brightest possible Flashlight. Enjoy 30+ special light effects.
iHandy Flashlight comes with numerous stunning illumination effects; it is never just the most convenient flashlight:
- Glow sticks
- SOS signals
- Disco light
- Neon signs
- Police light
- Fire Truck light
- Reading light
- Night light
- Quickest and brightest flashlight: shake your iPhone/iPod touch to get instant full white screen
- Cool lighting effects: Strobe, Trippy, Spiral, Emergency, Motion Control and more...
- Multi-color realistic glow sticks
- Fully customizable colored lights w/ beautiful color picker
- Multi-purpose neon signs: show to your friends and get WOW effects
- Adjustable brightness w/ indicator (just slide your finger up and down)
- Beautiful and innovative UI design
- Easy navigation
- Many more excited features, Download and discover!
- Increased stability
- Faster and more reliable
Ratings and Reviews
Some reviewers are literal idiots
The second review on the app page here is written by an absolute idiot. He thinks that this app would change the color of the LED flash. That’s literally impossible, the LED flash is ONLY one color. Anyone who’s even looked at the back of their phone would understand that. Honestly this just adds to the stereotype that Apple products are for dumb people. Like whaaaaaat? He makes the argument of “I could just look up an image of red” dude, that’s a) slow, b) not possible if you don’t have data or bad reception and c) uses data... don’t listen to this stupid idiot, this app is great.
Lights up my world
I am constantly loosing things when I go to bed, from my tv remote, to the gloves I have to wear, my glasses and sometimes my phone. BUT I am so happy when I find my phone so I can find all the other stuff I’ve lost. I love it, I truly would be lost without it !! Get it lost without it. !!
Not what you think.
I was convinced that this app would change the color of the flashlight, not the iPhone screen. Very misleading and not what you think. It doesn’t change the flashlight color. I was hoping it would change the LED light right next to the camera. I don’t know why they call it “flashlight changer” it just changes the screen and if I wanted to change the color of my screen then I could of looked up a picture of just red. If I could give this a zero I would. Sorry if I don’t have the best grammar.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.