Created with love and backed by years of research, FlavorBaby is a simple, daily guide to raising children that utilizes the natural process of Early Flavor Learning (EFL).
The app guides you through your baby’s important EFL life stages, from pregnancy and milk feeding to weaning and early childhood. It provides daily prompts, dividing vegetables into five flavor categories and supplying a simple, visual way to maintain variety in rotation. The app prompts you with the “Flavor of the Day,” allowing you to choose the vegetables you love and the flavors you want to share with your baby.
Here are the top 15 reasons to choose FlavorBaby:
1. Your child will be a less-picky, more adventurous eater
2. Your kid will like vegetables
3. Your child will be less likely to be overweight or obese
4. You kid will be less likely to have certain health problems
5. Includes a simple, step-by-step method for weaning
6. Provides a way for formula fed babies to experience Early Flavor Learning
7. Is a great way for parents and families to learn about vegetables and variety
8. Is a way for parents to encourage vegetable trial and consumption with the whole family
9. Makes meal planning easier
10. Is the only app dedicated to empowering parents with Early Flavor Learning
11. Shows progress and encourages good nutrition
12. Uses a simple, evidence-based approach
13. Is backed 100+ research studies
14. Developed with support of doctors and nutrition experts – and the guidance of moms
15. Allows you to choose the vegetables you like to eat
Research confirms that the foods we learn to like before the age of two (starting in the 2nd trimester and extending through 20 months of age) are the foods we tend to eat for the rest of our lives. FlavorBaby is the first and only app designed to help parents raise children who will prefer the flavors of a healthy diet, so add it to your phone and eat up!
We’re always listening and improving. In this latest update we’ve:
1. updated our weaning guide/countdown to help you navigate those first 36 days of baby’s first foods.
2. improved our progress tracker
Flavorbaby was created with love and a dream of inspiring a generation of healthy happy eaters. We hope you enjoy this app update and we look forward to hearing about your experiences as you share meals with your children and encourage them to love the healthy flavors of vegetables.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
What a cool app! I really want to avoid my baby becoming a Mac and cheese and chicken-fingers-only eater. Having suggestions about how to rotate food types and the ability to track what she did and did not like is really helpful.
Love this app!
This app was a great way to introduce a variety of vegetables to my baby early on. He did great with the veggie priming program and it was a lot of fun. The approach, schedule and easy preparations are really helpful. Definitely download and give it a try!
I wish I had this information available when I was a new dad – it’s everything you need right down to preparation. Highly recommend!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.