Welcome to your go-to family organizer app. On top of shared family calendars and shared to-do lists, Flayk offers a handy task manager, chore tracker, and family planner. Flayk has a unique family rewards system to incentivize chores, and offers the ability to flayk (or hand off) events to other family members, because not all families are perfect. Family organization made easy.
Flayk's handy features include:
Shared Family Calendar
- See everyone's schedules and share family events all in one place
- An event organizer and manager for your family
- Create one-time or recurring events
- Invite attendees with the simple family planner
- See the family calendar in month or day view
- A task manager to know when events are completed or updated
- Get backup if a family member is too busy to complete a task
- Quickly flayk an event at the tap of a button
- All family members will get a notification
- If someone is available, they can claim the event
- No calls, group texts, or worry needed
- Take your family organization to the next level
Customized Rewards System
- Give your family incentives to help out
- Track chores and reward the kids when they’re done
- Family admins assign point values to specific activities
- Family admins set up customized rewards and approve points
- Family members earn points for completing events
- Family members can use points to redeem real rewards
Shared To-Do List
- Simplify family grocery shopping and shared lists
- Create and share family packing lists, chore lists, and to-do lists
- Get real-time notifications when family members check-off tasks
- Never miss soccer practice again
- Set up automatic reminders for specific events
- Manually remind family members about events
- Receive live updates on the go
- Perfect if your family extends beyond those who live under one roof
- Use with groups, teams, organizations, or extended family, too
- Create more than one family or group
- See events for all your families and groups on the same screen
- Families are color-coded so you'll never get confused
- Say goodbye to juggling multiple apps and calendars
With one convenient family organizer, central calendar, and shared lists, you'll never have to worry about missing a note on the fridge or messy group texting.
-Family calendar day view
-Add, edit, and flayk events
-Set up recurring events
-Send reminders and receive notifications
-Invite family members
-Family rewards system with point-based incentives to complete activities
-Option to be a part of multiple families
-Family calendar monthly view
- Flayk Premium is now free! Enjoy all the great benefits of the Flayk premium with the standard version.
- Fixed several compatibility issues with iOS 10.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good - Could be better
The idea of this app is great; however, there are some flaws. The points awarded for chores can only be given by the family's "creator," and whenever I try to click on the family member tab, the app crashes. In addition, points are given to the greater of a task, not the attendees. If these were fixed, I could change my review to be five stars.
It seems like it didn't get big enough and stopped being updated, but with work it would have been a really great app if it was cleaned up a little bit!
Can't write a task list.
So excited about this list and the point system.
It lets me add things but it won't save them. It freezes on the list screen. You can't delete a family list either.
It also force closes.
It also is very difficult to add family members, because it is via email only and not text or phone number. Which means each kid would have to have a email address. I'm still trying to back door this by just using one email.
I was hopeful that this app would let me assign a point value to each of the tasks and assign them or let them grab extra unassigned tasks for extra points. And then they could redeem point value rewards from the list of rewards that we can make. This app gets only two stars, because it has great potential.
Fix the issues and I will edit my review and strongly consider being a subscriber.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.