Leave email behind and manage all conversations with your team, partners and clients in Fleep.
If some of them are not Fleep users yet, you can include them in the conversation with their email address and they will receive all the messages and files as normal emails.
In Fleep you can:
* have a conversation with anyone, regardless if they have registered a Fleep account.
* always see who is currently participating in the conversation and how far they have read the messages.
* easily share files of any size.
* access all your conversations and files on any device - all in sync and securely stored in Fleep’s cloud.
* mark important messages to the side of the conversation - so all conversation members can edit and quickly access them later on.
* edit sent messages to make corrections.
* create, assign and manage tasks.
* easily search across conversations to find the information you need.
Fleep has no ads, no extra charges and no other funny business.
See https://fleep.io for more
To give us feedback, criticism or ideas on how we can improve Fleep, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- bounce Dock icon when new messages appear
- support for new integrations
- bugfixes and refinements
Ratings and Reviews
Love this app!
I love this app! I am a graduate student and I have to do a lot of group work and this app makes it so easy and organized for my group members and I to get work done! The only thing I would like to see be added is an option to like comments. That way we would be able to see who likes what ideas easier!
Great for managing project communications without using email!
I work on multiple research projects at a time with different groups of collaborators. Before using Fleep, I communicated with my collaborators primarily via email. That meant every time I needed to locate past correspondence, I had to go searching through ALL of my email. What a hassle that was, especially b/c I use Apple Mail (sorry Apple; its true!). Placing email in folders didn’t work either b/c I couldn’t locate them via search on my iPhone when away from my desk. Fleep has changed all that for me. Now, all project-related correspondence is sent through Fleep. Search is great on Fleep. Establishing dedicated threads for particular project issues makes complete sense, and again, saves me time from searching, while quickly reminding me what the last conversation was about a particular matter. Best of all, Fleep runs on all my devices so whether I’m on my Mac at my desk or on my iPhone (or Surface; yes, I actually have one— original Surface Pro) while on the train, I can still use it. No; actually, best of all is I no longer want to pull out my hair from dealing with project-related email. If I sound like a fan, its because I am, so much so that I even paid for the professional service so that I could get all my collaborators on board. But now, even that is free. I love it!
We run all of our internal business communications through Fleep and love it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.