Join in the exploration of a rich and ruthless universe run by space mavericks and heroes, competing in an intergalactic free-for-all for valuable resources and equipment.
Build and expand your base from a small outpost to an active and heavily defended center for civilization in the reaches of space.
• UNLOCK and UPGRADE multiple structures for resources, development, and defense
• RELOCATE to your favorite location in the universe
• STRATEGIZE and DESIGN your base to make sure that all structures are connected to the power grid
• FAST PACED space battles with STRATEGIC choices
• CHOOSE and CONTROL elite Hero Ship units to determine your own tactics in the flow of battle
• TRADE items and resources with users worldwide
• COMPETE in weekly tournaments for rewards such as rare equipment and gear
• CUSTOMIZE your experience with unique abilities, and a point-based player talent system
• ROBUST equipment system for millions of different possible setups
• ALLY with others by creating your FEDERATION or joining others
• REWARDS based PVP, win or lose, KEEP your hard earned resources
• STATELESS servers, play with any friend, anywhere
Select Heroes to pilot your most advanced ships, and strategically place turrets and traps inside your base to defend your position. Make sure to utilize the power grid for maximum efficiency!
Trade resources and equipment with your allies, and join or start your own Federation to participate in weekly tournaments for galactic rewards!
As you grow, enlist more Heroes, unlock more ships, and relocate your base to any number of remote sites across the universe.
Fleets of Heroes requires an internet connection.
Before downloading this game, please note that this application contains links to social media, options to spend real money through in-app purchases, and the option to watch ads for in-game rewards.
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome Strategy Game
I’ve been playing since January and I really enjoy it. It’s been fun trying to figure out how to build the best base configurations to defend my base, but also learning what felt combinations work best for attacking others. Can’t wait to see what else they have planned for this game.
Skinner would be impressed
This game is a perfect example of operant conditioning. Start with frequent, simple rewards; build up more complex behaviors while spacing the rewards farther apart. Just enough to keep you hooked.
Don’t get me wrong: it’s well implemented, fun, and engaging.
Or it was, until the game crashed on loading a few times and I realized my daily rewards were reset back to “Day 1” a few days before I was going to get the big “Day 28” epic reward. Gah! That’s the problem with operant conditioning: you break the cycle of reward and your pigeons won’t peck the circles anymore.
A little confusing
It must be me, but there is sooo much to this game I don’t understand! I don’t really know what I’m doing in battle because I always lose. What the benefit of the scout ship? I can already see where the enemy turrets are. Why is their a hero when u can go into battle without one? The tutorial was super short and only touched on a few topics. The rest, well good luck! I just get a grip on it. Bummer
- Inner Hero LLC
- 218.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017-2019 Inner Hero LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Seconds Pack $0.99
- Starter Pack $4.99
- Creator Pack $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.