Print from any PC application like Word or Excel straight to the iPad screen. Save paper, go paperless!
With FleetSheet your iPad will appear on a printers list on your PC. Any application can print to it just like to the ordinary printer.
FleetSheet is comprised of two components: a PC and an iPad Receiver.
Devices are paired during installation, afterward you can print from any application on your PC directly into the iPad (using WiFi - devices must be connected to same network).
FleetSheet comes with free three daily printings. To unlock more features, you need to purchase an auto-renewing subscription through an In-App Purchase. Currently available subscription is:
• FleetSheet Premium (1 year ($4.99) duration) - Unlimited printing, annotating and sharing.
Additional information for each auto-renew subscription:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
- Corrected typos
- Christine Reina
- 85.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- © EHCH142 LLC
- In-App Purchases
- FleetSheet Premium $4.99
- FleetSheet Unlimited Printing $6.99
- FleetSheet Premium $10.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.