Flexcil: The world’s ultimate iOS note-taking app
Loved by Apple Editors - Editor's Choice, App of the Day, Note-taking on the next level, College Life, Apple Pencil Enhanced, New Apps We Love, Noteworthy Apps & Game, Productivity Boost for teachers
Whether you’re taking notes, bullet journaling, reading documents, or editing pages from textbooks ー use Flexcil! It’s the #1 note-taking tool for any Apple device.
Simply highlight by pen gestures and capture images and text on the study-note by pen gestures! Save time transcribing summaries by gestures on study-note with your Apple pencil.
ALL IN ONE NOTE TAKING
• Edit PDF pages
• Annotate almost anything
• Endless pen colors, sizes, and fonts
• Seamlessly highlight and underline text with GESTURE
• Summarize and organize your thoughts, texts and notes
• Instantly open any PDF for reading and studying
• Zoom to read small text
• Organize and manage your books AND notes
EASY AND INTUITIVE
• Drag and paste text flawlessly
• Add text and annotate with ease
• Smooth Image selection
• Reading and pen gesture mode - FLEXCIL EXCLUSIVE
• Search the dictionary for any definitions you need
• Improved the tiring, old-fashioned way of writing which results in wrist/palm pain
BULLET JOURNAL & TAKE BETTER NOTES
• Easily create bullet journal pages
• Hundreds of colors and pen stroke sizes
• Colorful covers & templates
• Endless creativity ー perfect for artists, hobbyists, or anyone that wants to make studying more fun
• Proven to boost productivity & happiness
• Use Flexcil while other apps are open - take notes during lectures!
• Edit 2 PDFs at once
• Advanced viewing: full screen view, vertical scroll, 4-page view, and so much more
• Google Classroom
• Google Drive
• Digital textbooks
• and more!
• Simulate real-life note-taking by using your Apple Pencil - easy to use for all ages
• Guaranteed ZERO touch malfunctions
• Support Apple pencil 2nd generation & double tap
Take your note-taking to the next level with Flexcil. Download the most comprehensive, easy to use, and innovative study tool on the App Store today!
* Support: https://www.flexcil.com/support/
* Website: https://www.flexcil.com
* Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/flexcil
* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/flexcil
* Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjro4WpiFnxqKxAXQmASNwg
- Support for importing folders, documents and zip files into Flexcil via iTunes
- Supports text and text annotation search in file manager
- Support page movement by entering page number (tap the page slider at the bottom))
- New document templates and updates to existing templates
- Supports turning on/off the long touch function in Pen mode
- Support eraser gesture in Pen mode (lab function - draw zigzag line)
- Support page width fit view (lab feature)
- Fixed an issue where the inserted image was blurred
- Fixed some issues with blurred scanned documents (to be fixed continuously)
- Other bug fixes and stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Bad flipping pages in landscape 2 page view
In the first Flexcil you could have your notes on one side of the screen and when you flip the pages it goes to the next page but you don’t have to move your notebook page. Not with Flexcil 2!
For some reason on Flexcil 2 when you flip to the next page it skips the page that’s under the notebook. So no more of the seamless experience of going on to the next page and leaving the notebook page there. You have to do this awkward moving your notebook to the other side of the screen to see the second page and then flip it and then move it back to the other side of the screen again.
For all the features you guys are adding for Flexcil 2 why not keep the features from the last Flexcil. And using Flexcil 1 has all of this annoying stuff about upgrading and promotions. Why? Why would I upgrade to lose basic features?
Support Arabic text&search handwriting
Hello, there is a problem when writing in Arabic (add Arabic text), the Arabic text appears as dashed, broken, disconnected and inverted letters, which means that words and sentences become incomprehensible and inverted. Handwriting search must be supported
Please give me back the original!
I have relied heavily on Flexcil for the last year as a working my way through grad school and I have to say, I am so disappointed by this update for so many reasons. The biggest and first I noticed was the removal of read mode which I found totally unnecessary and incredibly annoying. I’m not sure why this was done but I’m pleading with you to please bring it back. I also deeply dislike how tiny everything is I don’t have the greatest vision and the fact that I can’t change the settings to make things more visible is incredibly frustrating and makes using your product very challenging at times. I really wish I could continue using the original as this update is making me rethink whether or not I want to continue using flexcil at all.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Flexcil Inc.
- 156.1 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Filipino, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Tamil, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Flexcil Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade product for old users $0.00
- Flexcil Standard $8.99
- Standard & 21-22 Planner Pack $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.