Join the Movement
FlexIt is an easy to use fitness app that provides a new experience — pay-as-you-go access to nearly 1,000 fitness facilities around the US. To work out, simply search the app for facilities near you, scan in at the front desk using the app, work out, scan out. With FlexIt, getting in shape is seamless and paper-free. Only pay for the time you use!
How it Works
- After downloading, create an account and confirm your email.
- Browse fitness locations on the FlexIt app map to find a gym you’d like to visit.
-Search for gyms by location or amenities and enjoy everything our club partners have to offer, including group fitness classes, pools and saunas.
- To begin working out, open the app and click the “Check In” icon in the center of the bottom bar.
- Scan in by hovering your phone over the QR mount located at the front desk of our club partners. Seamless and paper-free!
- Enjoy your workout!
- When you leave, click "End Session" and hover your phone over the QR code to check out.
- Leave a review and log workout notes. You can also track the number of minutes spent doing different activities in the gym.
- Your total time and money spent at a by-the-minute rate will be displayed and a receipt will be sent to your email. You can load up your FlexIt Wallet or refer friends for extra savings.
Why Use FlexIt
-Explore and trial run different gyms if you are new to the area or are looking to begin a new routine.
- Try a gym in the most seamless and non-intimidating way possible. Burn fat. Lose weight. Add strength!
- Avoid compromising your fitness routine when traveling with constant access to fitness facilities in different cities.
- Access to recovery, strength training, and cardio equipment as an outdoor enthusiast (runners and bikers) when the weather acts up or you are looking to round out your fitness routine.
- Gain complete spend control. Only pay for the time you use.
-Workout Wherever, WheneverTM with on-demand access.
The buzz about FlexIt:
-“...this app gives me, a non-gym-goer for the most part, the opportunity to explore my options.” - POPSUGAR
-“Convenience is key with this app, allowing users ... options to squeeze in a quick workout if they find themselves in a part of their city they don’t usually frequent.” - Mashable, Best Fitness Technology of 2019
-“FlexIt’s best in class technology is revolutionizing the fitness industry...” - Club Industry
-“FlexIt allows users to smoothly check-in and check-out at the front desk of the club of their choice, enabling them to try new clubs in a non-intimidating manner” – Globe New Wire
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The app we have all been waiting for!
As a Class Pass member I tend to run out of credits very often. FlexIt has been a great alternative to complement my workouts whenever I’m either out of credits or want to simply use one of the gyms’s facilities. Very flexible workouts one click away! Besides, it’s also nice to be able to use a pool or treadmill for 30 minutes and only pay for the time I was there, no membership needed.
Gym membership forever!
Such an easy app to use and a great staff on hand. I used to use this only when I travel, but with the flexibility and new gyms constantly being added, I’ve decided to just use it as my gym membership ! No contracts or fees and random discounts appear for you to take advantage of. Been with them since the beta phase and am really excited to see them grow.
Neat idea, lacking execution
I love the idea, but the app is obnoxious (choosing to view the list of local gyms will immediately send you a notification nagging you to sign up), and the prices are shockingly bad.
After two one-hour gym visits, you will have spent more than the cost of a contract membership. And FlexIt users have limits on quantity of visits, access, and gym amenities that members do not. Not exactly the deal they claim to be.
And if you’re going to the gym at least 3-4 times a month, you can get a month-to-month membership at FlexIt’s partner gyms (or most other gyms) for less than you’d spend for the restrictive FlexIt experience, and still not be tied down with long-term contracts.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.