Join the movement!
FlexIt is an easy to use fitness app that provides pay-as-you-go access to gyms. It’s as simple as: scan in, work out, scan out! No tour, no paperwork! Only pay for the time you use (prices vary at each facility).
- Search, find, and work out at some of the top gyms and fitness clubs in the country
- Access over 500 gyms in eight markets across the US, and only pay for the time you use
- Enjoy all the amenities our great club partners have to offer, including group fitness classes, pools, saunas, basketball, and more!
How does it work?
- After downloading, create an account and confirm your email
- Browse in map or list view to find a gym you’d like to visit
- Once you are at the gym, go to the menu in the upper left corner and click ‘Check In’
- Scan in by hovering your phone over the QR mount at the front desk - no tour, no paperwork!
- Work out!
- When you leave, click ‘Check Out’ in the menu and hover your phone over the QR code to end your session
- Leave a review and log workout notes
- Your total time and money spent (at a by-the-minute rate) will be displayed and a receipt will be sent to your email
Use FlexIt to:
- Explore gyms if you’re new to the fitness scene or want to get your fitness back on track
- Try out gyms when you move to a new zip code
- Avoid compromising your routine when traveling
- Access recovery, strength training, and cardio equipment as an outdoor enthusiast (runners and bikers) - especially when the weather acts up!
The buzz about FlexIt:
“…this app gives me, a non-gym-goer for the most part, the opportunity to explore my options.” - Samantha Brodsky, POPSUGAR
“Convenience is key with this app, allowing users … options to squeeze in a quick workout if they find themselves in a part of their city they don’t usually frequent.”
-Mashable, Best Fitness Technology of 2019
What you’ll love about FlexIt:
- Filter based on preferences such as location, rates, amenities, and group fitness
- Only pay for the time you use
- Workout wherever, whenever – the on-demand access you expect, now in fitness!
Ratings and Reviews
The app we have all been waiting for!
As a Class Pass member I tend to run out of credits very often. FlexIt has been a great alternative to complement my workouts whenever I’m either out of credits or want to simply use one of the gyms’s facilities. Very flexible workouts one click away! Besides, it’s also nice to be able to use a pool or treadmill for 30 minutes and only pay for the time I was there, no membership needed.
Gym membership forever!
Such an easy app to use and a great staff on hand. I used to use this only when I travel, but with the flexibility and new gyms constantly being added, I’ve decided to just use it as my gym membership ! No contracts or fees and random discounts appear for you to take advantage of. Been with them since the beta phase and am really excited to see them grow.
Neat idea, lacking execution
I love the idea, but the app is obnoxious (choosing to view the list of local gyms will immediately send you a notification nagging you to sign up), and the prices are shockingly bad.
After two one-hour gym visits, you will have spent more than the cost of a contract membership. And FlexIt users have limits on quantity of visits, access, and gym amenities that members do not. Not exactly the deal they claim to be.
And if you’re going to the gym at least 3-4 times a month, you can get a month-to-month membership at FlexIt’s partner gyms (or most other gyms) for less than you’d spend for the restrictive FlexIt experience, and still not be tied down with long-term contracts.
- M-Phi Innovators LLC
- 43.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © M-Phi Innovators
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.