The flexxCOACH sportBOARD is an indispensable tool for coaches who want to teach from on the ice or behind the bench. Created by Coaches for Coaches, this feature rich application allows you to...
- Design specific plays on the fly or in advance
- Design your diagrams using a robust set of icons and drawing actions:
* NEW in v2.5.0 Add teams and use team specific icons!
* Full or half rink option
* Player icons (right and left handed)
* Player symbols, X and O's, colored circles
* Drawing actions including skate forward, skate backwards, carry puck, shoot, and pass
* Text tool to label players, areas of the diagram, or enter specific instructions
- Move and rotate players, symbols, and text
- Ability to save your diagrams for future use
- Display your diagrams on your device or on an external screen
- Share your diagram image with your team or through social media
Bug fixes and minor improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This is a good concept with potential. Unfortunately, it crashes all too often and isn't usable for coaching on ice. This app needs to have print and email as PDF capabilities, so a coach can send lesson plans to the other coaches and print out the plan to take to the rink.
Without these features you can get from other whiteboards, this might be a $1.99 app, and only if the crashes are fixed.
This app is missing even the most simplest of tools - an eraser! To make things worse, it only has a couple levels of " undo" so if you want to edit your drill often your only option is to start over. Puck symbol is as big as players so it takes up a huge amount of space. I honestly can't figure out how anyone uses this app effectively. Sadly, there's just not too many options out there. I'd pay $50 for an updated version of this that allowed you to compile drills into plans, with time script for drills (my practices are very time compressed), ability to output PDF, email to share with asst. coaches + players, drill organizer interface (I coach different youth age levels), better tools (lines, goals, cones, tires, coaches, etc).
Developer Response ,
Hi - we've recently posted an updated version of the sportBOARD with new features including the ability to share and print your diagrams. flexxCOACH also offers a web based Practice Planner that offers everything you mentioned in your comment. Visit our website for more information - https://www.flexxcoach.com
More equipment options
Would be great if one could move the nets instead of always having to be in the crease. Think multi station drills. Could also use some pucks and cones. All in all, just a tad too basic.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Interactive-E-Coaching LLC.
- 22.4 MB
- Requires iPadOS 9.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2020 Interactive-E-Coaching, LLC. All Rights Reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.