* #1 Camera Roll Manager is NOW FREE
* Fastest and easiest way to delete camera roll photos
* Named "Best New App" in Apple store and #1 on Product Hunt
* Featured in TechCrunch, BBC, Time, Washington Post, Fast Company, The Verge, The Next Web, Gizmodo + 100 other publications/tv outlets
Clean up valuable storage memory on your phone by easily deleting pictures from your camera roll with ease. Just swipe left to delete, right to keep. Easy swipe deletion is 5x faster than deleting from camera roll and more fun!
Flic photo manager highlighted features:
+ Access all photos from your camera roll right from the app
+ Swipe left to trash a photo or swipe right to delete it - it's fun & easy
+ Free up valuable memory storage space on your phone
+ See how much memory space you save with each picture you delete from your camera roll
+ Reminders tell you to clean out old photos each month
Premium features include:
+ Navigate to any month and see which you've cleaned
+ Access current month photos at any time
+ Add photos to your favorites folder as you Flic
+ Flic unlimited photos
With Flic, you can manage all the photos in your camera roll with ease. Take the time and pain out of deleting duplicate photos and poorly lit pictures that take up valuable memory storage space on your phone. Open Flic and scroll through your entire camera roll, one picture at a time. Then swipe left to trash a photo and swipe right to keep it, it’s that simple! Flic even tells you how much memory space you will save from deleting the selected pics.
Save time and space with Flic and download the app today!
- Performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Genius and intuitive!
I actually had thought of a tinder-like way of going through my camera roll of 6k photos, and wished there was an app for it. To my shock, there was, and it’s brilliant. The in app purchase is worth the $2 and I love the “move to favorites” function. I rarely leave reviews, but this app is sooooo much better than clicking through your camera roll painstakingly. Only complaint is that when you leave the app, it goes back to the beginning of the month and you have to sort through again. Also, the picture preview square is just a tiny bit small, but other than that it’s a great app
Best app on my phone!
SO many garbage photos end up in my Photos app and Flic allows their quick and easy deletion. Turns a long arduous process into a simple task you can perform regularly. Definitely my most frequently used, favorite app!
Update: I LOVE THIS APP! I want to give them money. I am SO ANNOYED that I keep getting advertisements for the $2.99 Pro version... because I can't actually buy it! It says to click the calendar to upgrade, which I would love to do, but when I click on it, it's just the normal calendar function. Stop advertising to me if you won't actually take my money!!
Needs improvement on 2 things
Great app that gets the job done, but I have 2 suggestions:
1. Because the preview photo is a square, I almost always need to press on the photo to enlarge it to see if I need to delete it. I think if the preview photo is taller than a square (at least make it a rectangle), I will be able to waste time trying to enlarge the photo.
2. The calendar feature doesn’t load when I want it to. After playing with the app for a while, I realized that the app lets me switch months only after I finished swiping through the ENTIRE album for the month I’m working on... which is a lot. I’d like to be able to switch months at any point I want.
Other than that, I have no complaints: thank you so much
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Lifehack Labs, LLC
- 33 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Lifehack Labs
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Upgrade $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.