With intuitive swipe-to-shoot control, Flick Kick® Football is easy to play, but challenging to master! Flick your finger to curve, lob, drive and shoot the ball from all over the pitch. Test your skills in multiple modes, including Bullseye Mode and Time Attack! Update your team kit, ball, and fans to show your true colors!
Can you score the match-winning goal?
- Intuitive Flick Kicking – Sweep your finger across the ball to drive, curve and power the ball past walls of defenders
- Unique ‘Golden Era’ of Football Presentation – Immerse yourself in graphics that will bring the nostalgia of the era back
- GameCenter Leaderboards and Achievements - so the world can see how much of a better player you are than your friend
Also features multiple modes including:
- Local multiplayer, classic pass and play!
- Practice Mode, to get your game up to par
- Bullseye Mode, can you smash the targets?
- Arcade Mode, to show what you can do when it really counts
- Time Attack for those that like to race the clock, or with limited time for greatness
We love to hear from our players!
On Twitter? Drop us a line @PikPokGames!
Have a screenshot? Share it on Instagram with #PikPok!
Flick Kick Football Kickoff is free to play but offers some game items for purchase with real money. You can disable in-app purchases in your device’s settings.
Copyright © 2014 Prodigy Design Ltd. Flick Kick, PikPok and the PikPok logo are registered trademarks of Prodigy Design Ltd. All rights reserved.
We've been happily fixing bugs for this update!
-Tweaks to gameplay to bring the experience closer to the original you know and love
-Fixed issue where players couldn't score with a corner kick
- Correct team kits displaying after purchase
Ratings and Reviews
3 more days...
This is a fun and simple game that I really enjoy with upgrades and customizations that make it even more fun. I was just 3 days away from upgrading to the pro ball when I missed playing by 30 minutes and now I have to start the 30-day cycle over. So when you’re really only playing for the upgrades, having to restart the cycle makes it not worth the time.
Was great now 🤮
Update 2: August 8. They say they fixed the game, but it’s still not right. The ball just flies too wide and too high a lot easier, is the only difference I see. It’s still nothing like before the big change.
Update: the update of 7/2 didn’t fix the game play. Ugh. Will delete if the next update doesn’t fix this, but not holding my breath.
What in the world did you devs do to the game? It’s ruined. Kicking doesn’t work and the graphics look worse. Ugh. If you had to add more ads, I get it, even if I don’t like it, but why cripple the mechanics of the actual game play? In the immortal words of Regina Belle, “Make It Like It Was”! (In the meantime, I’m glad I didn’t update on my iPad yet. I wish I had read the reviews first on my iPhone.)
I know this an oldie at this point, but I’ve had this game on multiple iPhones over the years and absolutely love it! Arcade, Skill Zone, and Bullseye modes are all unique challenges. I constantly find myself playing this game whenever I have time to kill. It would be cool to have an update now that Game Center is disabled, but overall game play and responsiveness is above average. Well done whoever made this game! One of my all time favorites!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Prodigy Design Limited T/A Sidhe Interactive
- 352 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Prodigy Design Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- USA Pack $0.99
- Unlock All $4.99
- Brazil Pack $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.