With intuitive swipe-to-shoot control, Flick Kick® Football is easy to play, but challenging to master! Flick your finger to curve, lob, drive and shoot the ball from all over the pitch. Test your skills in multiple modes, including Bullseye Mode and Time Attack! Update your team kit, ball, and fans to show your true colors!
Can you score the match-winning goal?
- Intuitive Flick Kicking – Sweep your finger across the ball to drive, curve and power the ball past walls of defenders
- Unique ‘Golden Era’ of Football Presentation – Immerse yourself in graphics that will bring the nostalgia of the era back
- GameCenter Leaderboards and Achievements - so the world can see how much of a better player you are than your friend
Also features multiple modes including:
- Local Multiplayer, classic pass and play!
- Practice Mode, to get your game up to par
- Bullseye Mode, can you smash the targets?
- Arcade Mode, to show what you can do when it really counts
- Time Attack for those that like to race the clock, or with limited time for greatness
We love to hear from our players!
On Twitter? Drop us a line @PikPokGames!
Have a screenshot? Share it on Instagram with #PikPok!
Flick Kick Football offers some game items for purchase with real money. You can disable in-app purchases in your device’s settings.
Copyright © 2014 Prodigy Design Ltd. Flick Kick, PikPok and the PikPok logo are registered trademarks of Prodigy Design Ltd. All rights reserved.
We've been happily fixing bugs for this update!
-Tweaks to gameplay to bring the experience closer to the original you know and love
-Fixed issue where players couldn't score with a corner kick
- Correct team kits displaying after purchase
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
New Update Bad Gameplay
The new update says to provide better performance, but it changes the responsiveness of the touch when adjusting and aiming the placement of the shot. This is because following the kick, the camera jolts/moves and throws off the shot. It is not smooth play as it was previously.
Totally ruined after 10+ years of playing.
I’ve had this game since 2009 or so. It’s the ONLY game that I’ve carried over from device to device to device bc it’s always been so simple and so accurate with the way you control the ball with your finger flicks. It was incredibly accurate and hours of fun that I never got tired of.
Well...No more. The update completely ruined all skill in how you control the ball. I’ve tried and tried to get used to the new controls but the game is unplayable.
The developer response just tells people to contact customer support, but they need to fix their broken game. Truly a tragedy.
Updated version not good
I have played this game for a couple of years. Great little game to pass some time away. Or it used to be. Just updated to the latest version. The one thing going for it is the better graphics. However, the new version has such inconsistencies in game plan it is very difficult to near impossible to enjoy. The reaction of the ball to various kicks is so inconsistent. I guess I will be looking for something else to play.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Prodigy Design Limited T/A Sidhe Interactive
- 257.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Prodigy Design
- In-App Purchases
- USA Pack $0.99
- Unlock All $4.99
- Germany Pack $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.