Play soccer with ultimate control, realistic ball physics and incredible graphics. Fun gameplay across five addicting game modes including nail-biting free kicks, arcade style target practice, and insane soccer skills in the crossbar challenge.
The beautiful game is more dazzling than ever with all new graphics and state-of-the-art special effects, including depth of field and bloom. New design, new players and fields, different times of day, weather conditions including rain and snow, new classic and pro soccer balls, even more uniforms and player animations.
• Realistic ball movement with physics
• Award winning "flick and after touch" controls
• Incredible graphics
• State-of-the-art post processing effects
• Take free kicks against defenders and goalkeeper
• Fast paced target practice against the clock
• Precision shot challenge with trophies to win
• Crazy soccer stunts for extreme sports fans
- Bug fixes and technical enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
There’s just something so gratifying about scoring the perfect goal in Flick Kick 17. Applying the right spin with a curved swipe, watching the ball split between defenders—and of course, laughing as the keeper dives hopelessly? We can’t get enough. Our favorite mode’s gotta be Quickshot—where only great goals add time to the clock.
Add endless or practice mode
This game is an absolute blast to play and the graphics and realistic ness are beyond any other game like this. I would like to make a suggestion however, how about a practice or endless mode. One of the most fun things about this game is the cool shots you can make. But the games often don't last that long, I don't particularly care to much about points, just scoring goals. Amazing game but just a suggestion I think could make it better
Holy cow. I understand the need for ads because hey everyone needs to make a living but the amount of ads in this game is jaw dropping. I literally watched a full length movie on AMC before completing a single game. In this game you take 5 shots on goal with the objective of hitting a bullseye with a soccer ball by flicking your finger, the closer to the bullseye you are the more points. In order to continue after the 4th shot you are forced to watch a 30sec to 1minute commercial. If you don't watch you forfeit the game. This is after watching commercials before and after the game and enduring fun free trips to the App Store (most frustrating "short cut" in human history). Game is fun but no game is fun enough to endure that amount of ads. If Donald Trump played this game he'd build a wall around it.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Full Fat Productions Ltd
- 131.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2020 Full Fat
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.