Now supports macOS Big Sur and runs natively on Apple Silicon.
flickery is a great new way to use and enjoy flickr with your Mac.
Whether you want to share, download, browse, comment or manage photos on flickr, flickery has got you covered.
- Upload videos and photos after retouching them, adding tags, titles, descriptions and gps locations
- Converts RAW files and video files that are not supported by flickr
- Use twitter to announce uploads, galleries, groups, photosets or items you like
- Organize photos and videos in your photostream with photosets and groups
- Manage your favorites and galleries
- Tag your items with a little help from the integrated tags browser
- Extensive search options - search by text, tags, users and even locations
- Follow all of your contacts' uploads or browse them one by one
- Enjoy great shots in "Explore", look for items taken near your current location and check out shots in your groups
- Use the browser to take a quick look at items
- Use the windowed mode to get a more detailed look
- Use the fullscreen mode to see nothing but the photo or video in full detail
and many more...
--- What customers say about flickery ---
"This is great!" - Ian, UK App Store, 5 Star Review
"A dream come true for all flickr users!" - Alexander, Austrian App Store, 5 Star Review
"flickr Deluxe" - Bastian, German App Store , 5 Star Review
"A reason to date Flickr again" - Ghostbeezy, US App Store, 5 Star Review
--- What the Press says about flickery ---
"Flickery is faster, cleaner, and arguably an all-around better experience than Flickr." - Mac|Life
"flickery's a great application for both novice and serious Flickr users, it looks fantastic and it's very simple to use." - Macworld.com
"The search is excellent, and the additional features such as organizing sets and favorites make flickery one of the best desktop Flickr experiences I've found." - tuaw.com
Learn to love flickr all over again - by using it the Mac way: with flickery!
flickery requires an internet connection to browse and upload to flickr.
For all the latest news on flickery be sure to follow @flickeryApp or @eternalstorms on Twitter!
- Improves compatibility with macOS
Ratings and Reviews
Glad to see an update!
Flickery is getting a little long in the tooth but it still works and now with Big Sur compatibility it is back in my rotation. My use is to use Alfred to "Open with..." a selected photo(s) from Apple Photos into Flickery for upload. Works great. More serious work is still better on the Flickr website, but this fills a niche.
Needs ability to view ALL pictures in full-screen mode
Great app. Only one thing. When going through the daily "Interestingness" photos on Explore, you have to drop out of full screen to go to the next set of 100 photos.
There needs to be a way to get around the 100 photo limit, that is, be able to look at all 500 daily "Interestingness" photos at once. Or failing that, a way to get to the next group of 100 w/o having to get out of full screen, dropping down into the Flickr browser, hitting the right arrow for the next set of 100 photos, and then getting back into full screen
If this was fixed, I'd have no hesitation giving it a higher rating.
Unable to authorize my flickr account, so it’s useless app.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Matthias Gansrigler
- 6.1 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires macOS 10.10 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2015-2020, Eternal Storms Software
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.