--- MacLife Editor's Choice ---
flickery is a great new way to use and enjoy flickr with your Mac.
Whether you want to share, download, browse, comment or manage photos on flickr, flickery has got you covered.
- Upload videos and photos after retouching them, adding tags, titles, descriptions and gps locations
- Converts RAW files and video files that are not supported by flickr
- Use twitter to announce uploads, galleries, groups, photosets or items you like
- Organize photos and videos in your photostream with photosets and groups
- Manage your favorites and galleries
- Tag your items with a little help from the integrated tags browser
- Extensive search options - search by text, tags, users and even locations
- Follow all of your contacts' uploads or browse them one by one
- Enjoy great shots in "Explore", look for items taken near your current location and check out shots in your groups
- Use the browser to take a quick look at items
- Use the windowed mode to get a more detailed look
- Use the fullscreen mode to see nothing but the photo or video in full detail
and many more...
--- What customers say about flickery ---
"This is great!" - Ian, UK App Store, 5 Star Review
"A dream come true for all flickr users!" - Alexander, Austrian App Store, 5 Star Review
"flickr Deluxe" - Bastian, German App Store , 5 Star Review
"A reason to date Flickr again" - Ghostbeezy, US App Store, 5 Star Review
--- What the Press says about flickery ---
"Flickery is faster, cleaner, and arguably an all-around better experience than Flickr." - Mac|Life
"flickery's a great application for both novice and serious Flickr users, it looks fantastic and it's very simple to use." - Macworld.com
"The search is excellent, and the additional features such as organizing sets and favorites make flickery one of the best desktop Flickr experiences I've found." - tuaw.com
Learn to love flickr all over again - by using it the Mac way: with flickery!
flickery requires an internet connection to browse and upload to flickr.
For all the latest news on flickery be sure to follow @flickeryApp or @eternalstorms on Twitter!
Bugs fixed in flickery v1.9.46:
- flickery's appearance on macOS Mojave in Dark mode (for now, flickery opts out of Dark mode)
- A crash when cancelling uploads
- A crash when a certain error is returned from flickr
- A crash when retrieving a user's image
- A crash when updating internal caches
Ratings and Reviews
Dead application, DO NOT BUY
This application is dead. The developer no longer mentions it in any capacity, and it no longer receives updates.
Do not spend $15 on it. It should be removed from the App Store, it becomes less likely to work with every release.\
I’ve moved on to F-Stop.
Unable to authorize my flickr account, so it’s useless app.
good presentation but flaky
Great alternative to the web site, but I'm not sure if its because I have about 6000 pictures in my account with 60 or sets, and they're fairly large pictures (18mp camera), but it will work ok for the first 30 or so pictures while browsing full screen, but then I get glitches. It will stop displaying pictures full screen, the full screen button won't work, it wont load any more thumbnails. Occasionally pictures get off center so I'm only seeing the top right quadrant. Othertimes it does eventually work, but it takes a long time to respond. I don't know how well it works for changing sets and photo information on-line, but I'm a little hesitant to use it for that purpose. I do have a pretty fast cable connection, so thats not the problem. Admittedly I am using it on an old Core 2 duo iMac, but it is up to date 10.6.7 and has 3gb of ram. Maybe if the hold up is related to processing large image, the developer could give the option of using the 1024x1024 versions of the photos flickr makes available.
If it worked more reliably, I could see giving it 5 stars. Hard for me to use as is right now.
Update: my bad, I hadnt restarted my computer in awhile, it worked much better after that.
- Matthias Gansrigler
- 5.3 MB
- Social Networking
OS X 10.7.3 or later, 64-bit processor
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2015, Eternal Storms Software
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.