Flickoids is a fast-paced, action-packed one or two player challenge - now for iPad and iPhone too!
Test your coordination and speed against your opponent or against the clock by flicking balls at colored bricks - with many challenging, animated game levels, lots of bonus bricks and powerups!
Take care when aiming - some bricks also reduce your score or your time credit.
Playing the game alone is a blast, but challenging a friend is way more exciting!
This full version includes all 40 levels, and has no game level count limitation for long lasting playing fun!
- 40 exciting, animated levels
- Lots of powerups and bonus bricks
- Pause the game and continue later
- For dual player game, choose how many levels you want to play
- For single player game, time powerups extend your time credit
- High score board for single player game
- Optimized to use the full resolution of the Retina Display on iPhone 4
On the iPhone, Flickoids is great for single player games, and an action packed challenge for dual player games.
On the iPad, Flickoids uses the size of the screen and touch area provide a unique and fantastically new gaming experience, where speed and coordination are key.
- Flickoids 1.0 for iPad was included in the Grand Opening of the iPad App Store on April 4, 2010.
Follow us on twitter and be up to date on latest developments:
- minor bug fixes and updates
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fun app but glitchy
It's a cool two- player app, but it keeps getting stuck at level 22 (out of 40). I'd advise sticking with the free version until this is fixed.
Fast paced game, a lot of fun for two
Flickoids is a fast-paced, high-action game that is a lot of fun for two players on an iPad - or kids on an iPhone/iPod Touch, but I'm too old for that! The single-player mode is good, too, but the game really rocks when played with a partner. The circus-style clownesque sounds always surprise me. Recommended!
The Arkanoid of the 21st Century
I just got my iPad, and this game rocks! It's sort of a throwback to the early arcade games. Cool idea and simple, clean design, but really challenging and addictive. I can't wait for more levels - wouldn't mind paying for them either.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.