•Watch aircraft move around the world in real-time
•Identify flights overhead & see flight information—including a photo of the actual aircraft—by simply pointing your device at the sky
•See what the pilot of an aircraft sees in 3D
•Tap on a plane for flight details such as route, estimated time of arrival, actual time of departure, aircraft type, speed, altitude, high-resolution photos of the actual aircraft & more.
•See historical data & watch playback of past flights
•Tap on an airport icon for arrival & departure boards, flight status, aircraft on the ground, current delay stats, & detailed weather conditions
•Search for individual flights using flight number, airport, or airline
•Filter flights by airline, aircraft, altitude, speed, & more
Optional Flight Live Subscription:
- $2.0 monthly plan for Flight Live Pro Subscription and $4.00 unlimited plan available
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Flight Radar created the easiest tracking for anyone interested in up to the minute status on all commercial flights worldwide.
Pretty bad display and erroneous info
I was cheering for this app when I bought the lifetime subscription. But I don’t like the way it is laid out. That plus the information it displayed was way off anything remotely correct.
Flightradar24 and PlaneFinder apps compared to this app. All apps showed different altitude, speed, distance flown and distance left, and so on. This app was by far the worst.
For example, A plane (A320) was coming in for landing at my local airport. This app showed that the plane was at over 13,000 feet and traveling at a speed of 318 mph. Here is the problem, the plane was on the ILS and only 6 miles from the airport. How can it be that high and going that fast 6 miles out?
Of course, both of the other apps showed the plane closer to what would be normal that far from the airport and on the ILS.
Use it to track arriving flight that we are about to take when there is no onformation about a delay; also for a/c flying through line of sight during astrophotography sessions.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Zuev Sergey
- 122.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Flights Live LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Flight Live Pro Subscription $2.99
- Flight Radar Full Planes Infor $22.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.