• Feel what it's like flying inside the cockpit of a real aircraft.
• Interact with cockpit buttons, switches and levers.
• Push-back, taxi to runway, take-off, fly, land.
* iPhone 7 or better
* Stable Internet connection for terrain loading during flight
• Many aircrafts, including A320, B737, A330, A340, A380, A350, B777, B747, Β787 with a lot of liveries and authentic cockpits.
• Realistic physics/aerodynamics
• Ground controls (steering, brakes, pushback)
• Flight controls (roll, pitch, rudder) - [on-screen joystick / tilt phone].
• Autopilot (altitude, speed and heading hold)
• Flight planning system with waypoints and navigation
• Start/shut down engines
• Control thrust amount
• Landing gear
• Autopilot (speed, heading & altitude hold)
• Authentic cockpits
• Realistic airport environment (buildings, taxiways, parking area with jetways, runways)
• Realistic terrain with satellite imagery and elevation
• Animated flaps/spoilers/ailerons/gear
• Volumetric clouds
• Frankfurt (EDDF)
• Los Angeles (KLAX)
• Athens (LGAV)
• Dubai (OMDB)
• Melbourne (YMML)
• Manchester (EGCC)
• San Francisco (KSFO)
• St. Maarten (TNCM)
• Gatwick (EGKK)
• London City Airport (EGLC)
• LaGuardia (KLGA)
Realistic sound effects
• ATC chatter
• Engine sound effects (spool up, reverse thrust, idle)
• Other sound effects
• GPWS callouts (during landing)
• Tower view
• Wing views
• Camera shake effects
• Fixed a bug with the B737 front wheels
• Fixed a UI error that displayed wrong local time in flight
Ratings and Reviews
Huge thing to add for the next update and I’ll give 5 stars
This app is a 9/10. Right now I would give this app a 4 out of 5 stars. The one detail that should be added in is that we should be able to fly from one airport to another airport. Say for example, we should be able to fly from San Francisco to Australia (since There’s an Australia airport inside the app now). This would be more fun to experience. So with this feature being added, I shouldn’t even have to think twice about giving this app a five start after that! Please let us be able to fly from one airport to another airport Sometime SOON ‼️ 😭😭
Just downloaded this on my iPad and I will say it’s ok. But the controls seem a bit weird, such as the brakes (which don’t actually do anything). Also, 99% of the knobs and switches in the aircraft that I have flown already aren’t actually interactive. There is also no ability to create flight plans. The Primary Flight Displays in the cockpits also aren’t truly live displays. The numbers change, but that’s it. Given this is a free game, I can forgive most of these flaws, but when the game description mentions having “interactive controls in the cockpits”, but ultimately doesn’t when actually played, that is simply inexcusable! One nice feature I do appreciate though that even a more premium flight simulator like X-Plane 10 Mobile doesn’t have that this game does is a pushback function.
This game is really good but the thing to be improved is the directions and landing destination there is only taking off or only landing or mid air but there is nothing like other games like taking off from one place and landing on one place. Please improve that and make jobs like from one place to another taking off from one place then landing in one place if you take off once it goes forever so please improve that then I would be so happy. Please reply to this
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Panagiotis Drakopoulos
- 1.1 GB
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, French, German, Greek, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Panagiotis Drakopoulos
- In-App Purchases
- B747-400, liveries & no ads $2.99
- A380 with liveries and No Ads. $2.99
- B777-300ER $1.99
- A330-300 & Liveries & No Ads $2.99
- A350-900, liveries, No-Ads $2.99
- A340-600 $1.99
- B787-9 $2.99
- A340-300 $1.99