Fly over beautiful New York buildings and airports! Realistic city map.
FlyWings Flight Simulator Online 2014 is the most advanced simulation already developed for iOS.
We have been improving the physics for years, and finally we are proud to announce our flight simulator!
Prepare for the real experience of flying a aircraft over New York city!
Choose one of the most famous airports in the world and fly with more than 16 aircraft, over 400 different missions!
The game also simulates weather conditions, with clear sky, thunderstorms, turbulence and more!
Become a Airliner Pilot, freelance pilot, military skilled pilot or a acrobatic pilot! Your choice!
We created 4 separate sets of planes:
- learning aircraft
- commercial aircraft
- cargo and transportation aircraft
- military jets
Here is some planes you can choose:
- Boing 747-400
- Boing 757
- Boing 707
- Arbus A320
- Cezna 172
- Beech Musketeer
- Leerjet 60 xr
- Antonov Av-12
- Antonov Av-24
- British Aerospace BAE 147
- Antonov Av-24 Militar
- NEW!!! Endeavour Space Shuttle
And also, we created the 8 detailed airports in New York City
- La Guardia international Airport (LGA)
- John F Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
- Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)
- Essex County Airport (CDW)
- Morristown Municipal Airport (MMU)
- Lincoln Park Airport (N07)
- Teterboro Airport (TEB)
- Linden Airport (LDJ)
- 16 aircraft
- 400 missions
- Exclusive missions depending on your aircraft!
- Military Jet exclusive missions
- Detailed airports
- Detailed world, with threes, buildings, clouds, water and ocean.
- Functional instruments.
- 2 types of controls: Accelerometer or touch to control the aircraft.
- Dynamic instruments
Some technology provided by Nasa:
- Realist terrain using Nasa’s photos and elevation.
- Using Nasa’s utility FoilSim 3 to calculate the physics of the airplane (really realistic).
- Using real airfoils from our library in the aircrafts, like NACA airfoils and BAC airfoils.
Real world simulation:
- Weather forecast (clear sky, some clouds, raining and storms)
- Turbulence and G-Force
- Real clouds
- Crashes and fire on engines.
We are thinking everything we can to improve the flight simulator experience! So please, feel free to contact us to give your feedback!
Have a nice flight pilot!
- Bug fixes and memory usage improvement
Ratings and Reviews
Infinite flight is way better!
Infinite flight is make reworks live cockpits and way more stuff! The reworks sound real! I think this will be super hard for you to
beat the reworks! Infinite flight even has multiplayer and a coummity!
Good game, bad techniques
The concept of the game is good, but I have three main issues to point out.
1) If the plane you are flying is descending rapidly and hits the ground, it just skids along as if it wouldn't be destroyed on impact. The same thing happens over water.
2) The game crashes frequently and when you reopen the app the flight isn't saved, so you have to start again. This happened to me on a flight I was already well into and at my cruising altitude, and I had to start the flight again.
3) The creators of the game in my view are excessively charging money for just playing the game. For example, the larger commercial jets can cost more than ten dollars, when I would agree to pay up to $4 for them. Not only that, but you have to pay for fuel every ten flights, either by paying $2 for a full tank or watching 10 ads. There is even a portion of the screen covered by an ad during flights, which I have just learned to ignore.
Other than those issues, the game is a decent flight simulator.
This is a example of a 75% garbage, and a 25% amazing. The game itself is really addicting. But I have a few complaints. First of all: the ads are constant. I understand that the developer worked hard to make this game but make mandatory ads that are rewarded (like Turboprop / Flight Simulator). Secondly, the game is just plain boring (although addicting). All you do is complete missions or levels in order to pass. Third, I am a very big fan of aircraft and planes. Although, the game charges you REAL money for me to buy the aircraft. Last but not least, the graphics are absolutely terrible (not TOO terrible, but still). Even the planes themselves are too bad.
Sorry for making this ugly message to the developer.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Thetis Consulting
- 248.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2014, Thetis Games
- In-App Purchases
- Total Refuel Gas!!! $1.99
- Boeing 757 $4.99
- All Boeing 747 $9.99
- Premium Club - Unlimited Fuel and no more Ads! $1.99
- Space Shuttle $6.99
- F-22 $4.99
- All Airbus 320 $9.99
- Boeing 707 $4.99
- All Airplanes $49.99
- F-18 $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.