•Watch aircraft move around the world in real-time
•Identify flights overhead & see flight information—including a photo of the actual aircraft—by simply pointing your device at the sky
•See what the pilot of an aircraft sees in 3D
•Tap on a plane for flight details such as route, estimated time of arrival, actual time of departure, aircraft type, speed, altitude, high-resolution photos of the actual aircraft & more.
•See historical data & watch playback of past flights
•Tap on an airport icon for arrival & departure boards, flight status, aircraft on the ground, current delay stats, & detailed weather conditions
•Search for individual flights using flight number, airport, or airline
•Filter flights by airline, aircraft, altitude, speed, & more
Optional Flight Live Subscription:
- $2.0 monthly plan for Flight Live Pro Subscription and $4.00 unlimited plan available
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
small interface updates
Ratings and Reviews
Keeping us aware
When I first heard about this, I down loaded that same day. The bad about it is when I was out in the wilderness is when I was told about your system. I forgot that the WiFi did not work well out in the country and tried to download their and by the time I got and, heehee, I had to download again. This took most of the day and part of the night to fin the download. Well, I got it and am still trying to figure out the system. That I don’t mind. Just being aware is what truly matters. Thanks to you all who started the program.
I downloaded this app after reading the reviews and I wish I hadn't- it's terrible!!! It's extremely inaccurate and hard to use. Gave very little information as to the flight status and when it did it was hard to understand. First it said landed, then it was back in the air, then landed, then back in the air again, then I had no clue what happened to it! I'm going back to Flight Aware. Had that one on at the same time and it gave me all the information I needed!
Love the app and it’s accuracy. UI and notifications are clear and easy to understand. I just wish it would have more realistic flight maps instead of a straight line between the departing and arriving airports. Also with it could pick up on 4 different aircraft times (gate push back, takeoff, landing, and arrival at destination gate) and send alerts for each one in notifications. That would make this an EXCELLENT app!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Zuev Sergey
- 127.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Flights Live LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Flight Live Pro Subscription $2.99
- Flight Live Pro Weekly $2.49
- Flight Radar Full Planes Infor $22.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.