Flightlogger gives you real-time flight status for worry-free travels.
You can search and save your flights, organize them into custom Trips, share your travel schedule with friends and family, and much more all from one easy to use app. Bring the ease back to travel with a visual timeline of your itinerary to keep you on schedule no matter where you are in the world.
No matter where you are going, FlightLogger is there with you:
- Keep track of all your travel information, flight status, and changes.
- Never miss a flight again with real-time notifications on terminal and gate changes.
- Track and get notified of arrival and departure times, delays, and baggage claim information.
- Share your flight information with friends and family for no-waiting airport pickups and peace of mind.
- See the approximate location of the aircraft on the map.
- Tracking of over 1,500 airlines from around the globe, including American Airlines, Delta, United, British Airways, Copa, Iberia, Lufthansa, Southwest Airlines, JetBlue, Emirates, Air Canada, KLM, Spirit Airlines, Singapore Airlines, Frontier, Alaska Airlines, Air France, Turkish Airlines, Ryanair, Cathay Pacific, easyJet, Virgin Atlantic, Etihad, Hawaiian, Swiss, Qatar Airways, Qantas and many more.
- Worldwide coverage of over 30,000 airports, including top connection hubs like Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson Intl Apt, London Heathrow, Chicago O'Hare International Apt, Paris-Charles de Gaulle, etc.
- Trips: Organize your flights in style with as many custom Trips as you want, and add all the flight you need. Find a unique name for each Trip and share it with friends and family for a clutter-free experience.
- Real-time flight tracking: keep updated departure and arrival times, delays, cancellations, gate, and baggage claim information.
- Flight status notifications: get notified with up-to-the-minute details of your flight, so you never miss a change or delay.
- iCloud Sync: Add your flights on your iPhone and your flight information will be automatically synced to your iPad and Apple Watch. Flightlogger is available on all your devices.
- Easy to use and clutter-free: clean design and intuitive interface.
- iMessage app for quickly sharing your entire trip or just a single flight.
- Apple Watch and Today widget for quickly glancing at your itinerary for the day.
- Choose your preferred design and icon: Light and Dark themes available.
- Siri Shortcuts: check the status of your upcoming flights via Siri.
- Syncs with your calendar: Automatically add upcoming flights to your calendar and efficiently manage your travel schedule.
- Flights Forwarding Via Email: No need to manually add your upcoming flights! Forward your flight confirmation email to FlightLogger, and we will automatically add it to your itinerary.
- Flight Alerts: No more guesswork! Get relevant notifications on your flight status, delays and changes.
- Offline access: No connection, no problem! Retrieve travel information anytime, even while offline....except for changes.
- Flights tracked per month: Forget about those annoying usage limits and get unlimited access to flight tracking. With FlightLogger the sky’s the limit!
FlightLogger Premium is available for $1.99/month or $14.99/year. Prices are in U.S. dollars, may vary in countries other than the U.S. and are subject to change without notice.
Subscriptions are charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
For v3.4.21 we have the following changes:
- Fixed an issue when selecting a default trip for importing via email.
Stay up to date by following us on Twitter: @GetFlightLogger
Thank you for using FlightLogger. If you enjoy using it, please take a moment to review it in the App Store. In case you have any suggestions or issues, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
Shows gate info. Good tracking, unintuitive interface
Its prompt gate info is its only saving grace. Its Unintuitive interface is a disaster. Support is responsive after a couple of days, but if a developer realizes its users are writing because of unintuituve interface, the interface needs work. This outfit needs to put an interface engineer on retainer and make some changes.
On the plus side, this is the only iOS app that shows gate information in time for it to be useful, as opposed to long after you've already boarded, taken off, and landed, as is the case with many such apps.
What ought to be simple actions like archiving flights and looking at the individual flights of a perticular saved trip are maddeningly convoluted or impossible. Hit the Archived Trips button and it shows you a banner at the top that says "Archived Trips." Hit that and it takes you back to the screen with the Archived Trips button you just hit. Flight View is only one alternative that has a competently designed and executed interface.
It's handy to have up to date gate info at your finger tips, but you'll need a second app. Likely, the airline's own app will have gate info for free.
Support can be slow to respond but ultimately has been responsive in my experience.
Developer Response ,
I am sorry you feel that way. Our trips menu is in the bottom left corner and either pulling from the screen or tapping on the icon will take you a list. If you have any questions please reach out. We try to respond to all tickets for paid and free users within 24 hours. If yours was delayed, I apologize. Feel free to reach out at email@example.com and I'd be more than happy to assist you in any way that I can.
Ideal flight tracker
My trips are pretty simple, usually. I don’t need something and complicated and cluttered as TripIt, it’s overkill for how I travel. I was thrilled when I found FlightLogger, it’s perfect for what I need. Very straightforward and easy to use. One thing is that I don’t quite understand what the point of archiving trips is, since once the flight is over it disappears from each trip. I think it’d make more sense to archive flight info with the trip, or even auto archive just flights that the user can organize into trips if they need to track that info.
Also, I wish the widget were able to disappear from control center when I doing have an upcoming flight. I think Launch Center Pro can do this, and it’d be nice to not have to see an empty widget whenever I go to check my other widgets.
Great Update – time for a review
I’ve been a paying user of this app for over 9 months now.
I was one of the loyal FlightTrack users that was forced to find another solution when they discontinued their app in 2017. For over a year I tried pretty much every single flight tracking app out there in the Apple App Store and was always thrown off by the look and feel of the app and the complicated way data was displayed.
FlightLogger first looked like a good compromise between look and feel and the flight data presented so I decided to subscribe to the In-App subscription (if you are spending $30 for a bland and burnt burger at an airport “diner” you really can’t complain about the low subscription cost).
57 tracked flights later (without taking family and colleagues visiting into consideration) I’m still a happy user and am really delighted by today’s 3.0 update! Fresh but familiar look and some great functionality enhancements.
FlightLogger is also the only iMessage App I’m actively using. Sharing my flights with my family is a breeze and they can use the free version to get all important updates.
Keep it up and thanks for making air travel a little bit easier and more pleasant.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Koombea, Inc.
- 90.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 FlightLogger - All Rights Reserved
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $1.99
- Annual Subscription $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.