Flightlogger gives you real-time flight status for worry-free travels.
You can search and save your flights, organize them into custom Trips, share your travel schedule with friends and family, and much more all from one easy to use app. Bring the ease back to travel with a visual timeline of your itinerary to keep you on schedule no matter where you are in the world.
No matter where you are going, FlightLogger is there with you:
- Keep track of all your travel information, flight status, and changes.
- Never miss a flight again with real-time notifications on terminal and gate changes.
- Track and get notified of arrival and departure times, delays, and baggage claim information.
- Share your flight information with friends and family for no-waiting airport pickups and peace of mind.
- See the approximate location of the aircraft on the map.
- Tracking of over 1,500 airlines from around the globe, including American Airlines, Delta, United, British Airways, Copa, Iberia, Lufthansa, Southwest Airlines, JetBlue, Emirates, Air Canada, KLM, Spirit Airlines, Air France, Turkish Airlines, Ryanair, Cathay Pacific, easyJet, Qatar Airways, Qantas and many more.
- Worldwide coverage of over 30,000 airports, including top connection hubs like Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson Intl Apt, London Heathrow, Chicago O'Hare International Apt, Paris-Charles de Gaulle, etc.
- Trips: Organize your flights in style with as many custom Trips as you want, and add all the flight you need. Find a unique name for each Trip and share it with friends and family for a clutter-free experience.
- Real-time flight tracking: keep updated departure and arrival times, delays, cancellations, gate, and baggage claim information.
- Flight status notifications: get notified with up-to-the-minute details of your flight, so you never miss a change or delay.
- iCloud Sync: Add your flights on your iPhone and your flight information will be automatically synced to your iPad and Apple Watch. Flightlogger is available on all your devices.
- Easy to use and clutter-free: clean design and intuitive interface.
- iMessage app for quickly sharing your entire trip or just a single flight.
- Apple Watch and Today widget for quickly glancing at your itinerary for the day.
- Choose your preferred design and icon: Light and Dark themes available.
- Siri Shortcuts: check the status of your upcoming flights via Siri.
- Syncs with your calendar: Automatically add upcoming flights to your calendar and efficiently manage your travel schedule.
- Flights Forwarding Via Email: No need to manually add your upcoming flights! Forward your flight confirmation email to FlightLogger, and we will automatically add it to your itinerary.
- Flight Alerts: No more guesswork! Get relevant notifications on your flight status, delays and changes.
- Offline access: No connection, no problem! Retrieve travel information anytime, even while offline....except for changes.
- Flights tracked per month: Forget about those annoying usage limits and get unlimited access to flight tracking. With FlightLogger the sky’s the limit!
FlightLogger Premium is available for $1.99/month or $14.99/year. Prices are in U.S. dollars, may vary in countries other than the U.S. and are subject to change without notice.
Subscriptions are charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
What do we want?
And when do we want it?
So that's what we did for v3.3, with a little sugar on top:
Forward your trips for importing via email and calendar exports are now free!
We want more people to use FLightLogger, so please help us spread the word!
About the cleanup:
- We started the "cleanup" for some exciting new things we're planning for the Fall.
- We fixed a couple of loading issues on trips and layover time calculations.
- Updated the support form, just in case your having any issues. It will look cooler.
Stay up to date by following us on Twitter: @GetFlightLogger
Thank you for using FlightLogger. If you enjoy using it, please take a moment to review It in the App Store. In case you have any suggestions or issues, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
Ideal flight tracker
My trips are pretty simple, usually. I don’t need something and complicated and cluttered as TripIt, it’s overkill for how I travel. I was thrilled when I found FlightLogger, it’s perfect for what I need. Very straightforward and easy to use. One thing is that I don’t quite understand what the point of archiving trips is, since once the flight is over it disappears from each trip. I think it’d make more sense to archive flight info with the trip, or even auto archive just flights that the user can organize into trips if they need to track that info.
Also, I wish the widget were able to disappear from control center when I doing have an upcoming flight. I think Launch Center Pro can do this, and it’d be nice to not have to see an empty widget whenever I go to check my other widgets.
Great Update – time for a review
I’ve been a paying user of this app for over 9 months now.
I was one of the loyal FlightTrack users that was forced to find another solution when they discontinued their app in 2017. For over a year I tried pretty much every single flight tracking app out there in the Apple App Store and was always thrown off by the look and feel of the app and the complicated way data was displayed.
FlightLogger first looked like a good compromise between look and feel and the flight data presented so I decided to subscribe to the In-App subscription (if you are spending $30 for a bland and burnt burger at an airport “diner” you really can’t complain about the low subscription cost).
57 tracked flights later (without taking family and colleagues visiting into consideration) I’m still a happy user and am really delighted by today’s 3.0 update! Fresh but familiar look and some great functionality enhancements.
FlightLogger is also the only iMessage App I’m actively using. Sharing my flights with my family is a breeze and they can use the free version to get all important updates.
Keep it up and thanks for making air travel a little bit easier and more pleasant.
Great App, could use some work
This is a great app, with much of the utility of competing products, but with a better user interface. I do have a few suggestions, which would lead me to move this to a 5 star rating and actually spend the money (very reasonably priced, by the way) on the subscription services.
1) There are a few bugs that need to be worked out. For example, when entering in a new flight on my iPad, the “Done” button on the keyboard does not function.
2) Some flight groupings have flights that don’t associate with each other properly as a single trip (I think it’s when there is an overnight layover), and there is no manual way of connecting/disconnecting flights from one other.
3) I’d really like to see “total travel time” (including all flight times and layover times) in the list view of flight groupings (maybe at the bottom of the flight/grouping boxes, under the purple arrow).
4) I would really like to be able to see a full travel history of past flights, including a world map showing all locations I’ve been.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback. Below are responses to your several points:
1) Please make sure you are using the latest version, which is currently 2.2 released today, 11/17. It might have resolved that issue.
2) We're are working on better groupings: essentially any flight connections that are no longer than 24 hours and in the same direction as previous(going away from a desitation, and not including return flights for the previous ones) will be grouped together for easier access.
3) & 4) We're working on stats and overal record of Trips but that's a bit farther down the line.
If you the update doesn't solve the problem or if you have additional feedback, feel free to reach out at email@example.com.
- Koombea, Inc.
- 112.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 FlightLogger - All Rights Reserved
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $1.99
- Annual Subscription $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.