FlightSafety International's Flight Risk Assessment Tool (FRAT) for small Unmanned Aircraft Systems is a quick and simple utility to help remote pilots assess the potential risk of remote aircraft missions. FRAT App may be used to help assess risks to be encountered on a proposed flight and assist the UAS Remote Pilot in developing a strategy to mitigate such risk.
- Multiple Platform Profiles: Create multiple profiles based on your most common mission configurations and get your assessment results faster.
- Thorough Risk Assessment: Assess 3 areas of potential risk: Remote Pilot, Equipment, and Flight Conditions. See your level of risk update as you complete the assessment.
- Risk Assessment Score and Feedback: Your risk levels are assessed both overall and for each section of the assessment. If high levels of risk are identified, receive input on how to mitigate that risk. A detailed breakdown of your assessment is also available for review.
- Save and Share Risk Assessments: Save your assessments for later review, use them as templates for future assessments, and share your results via email.
This Flight Risk Assessment Tool is not to be used by the CREW to make a "Go-No Go Decision". This Flight Risk Assessment Tool should not be used in isolation, but may be used as a component of a Safety Management System (SMS) to assist the CREW in gaining insight into the risk profile of the proposed flight in its planning stages.
- Compatibility with iPhone.
- Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- FlightSafety International
- 3.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright: 2019 FlightSafety International
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.