Flip gives you all the benefits of making and studying flashcards without ever having to pick up a pen. Create beautiful, detailed flash cards and study them on the go even without internet connection. If you have an iPad and download Flip all of your flashcards will update there as well.
*Here's how it works*:
1. Create a category (e.g. Vocabulary)
2. Create a deck (e.g. May 2020)
3. Start creating cards
4. Scroll through your deck and familiarize yourself with the content
5. Swipe through the deck, and keep studying the cards you swipe left on until you've swiped right on all cards
6. Revisit cards that are marked with a star until they are mastered
== All Features ==
+ No account or sign in required, uses iCloud
+ Automatically syncs and saves your data
+ Shares data to all iOS devices with your iCloud account
+ Share your decks over email, messages, and airdrop
+ Beautiful design for all iOS devices
+ Light and dark mode automatically updates with device setting
+ Landscape and horizontal layout
+ Intuitive and clean organization
+ Color coded categories
+ Drag and drop your cards into your preferred order
+ Custom card formatting with lists, images, indentations, highlights
+ Scroll through cards in undistracted full screen mode
+ Swipe cards left or right, keep studying the one's you swiped left on
+ Listen to audio of text on your cards
+ Single tap to flip card
+ Shuffle decks in random order
+ Mark cards with a star to and study only those cards later
+ Beautiful, organized flash cards in minutes
Some early feedback:
· "Of all the study apps I've used this is by far the prettiest to look at and easiest to use. This makes a big difference when you're studying 8-12 hours a day full time"
· "It makes me want to study more because I love organizing my cards in the app. I find myself creating categories and cards for topics that I just want to learn for fun"
· "This app is the easiest to make flashcards on the iPhone with. I usually make cards on my iPhone and then study them on my iPad."
If you have any questions, feedback, or feature requests, please email
If you enjoy Flip, please leave a review! Thank you!
· Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Perfect if you study go and like flashcards!
I swear by the flashcard method of learning, and have a whole bookshelf of cards from school still that I can't bear to throw out. I use flip for commiting new topics to memory so I can open it on the train instead of instagram or Twitter. Sometimes I'll open it and do a quick quiz when I'm waiting for a meeting to start. I tried a few other flashcard maker apps but this is the only app I felt was really easy and fun to use. Also extra points because it looks good and you can pick your own colors for categories.
Exactly what I was looking for. So easy to use and love the bright, clean look of it.
I just got this app. I typed up all my lines. Practiced once, then it stopped working. Every time I press play the app closes down. Thinking it was just my iPad I downloaded the app onto my phone. Did the exact same thing. Hasn’t worked since. When it works it’s fantastic! I was so excited. Now I’m sad.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, I’m sorry to hear about your poor experience. I haven’t been able to dedicate much time to the app in the past year, but am planning a large update for February. If you have any other questions or comments don’t hesitate to reach out -
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Wildcatter LLC
- 3.4 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Wildcatter LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.