Moo! Where's that other cow hiding now? And was that just a fire truck we heard or an elephant?
Pay attention, and listen closely! Bato, the little bat, can't wait to play with you.
OTATAA presents the popular matching game for the entire family. But this time, you need to match sounds: of jungle animals, farm animals, or from everyday life. Flip Flip—a delightful game for big and little bats alike.
The popular matching game, but with a twist: instead of images, you can match pairs based on sound!
Learn to distinguish between four categories of sounds:
Farm animals, jungle animals, vehicles, and instruments.
Don't feel like listening to sounds? Then play with our fun pictures instead!
And if you want more of a challenge, play with a combination of sounds and images.
In OTATAA’s children's app laboratory, “Flip Flip” was lots of fun for our small and big testers like... And the kids usually outdid the adults!
OTATAA apps encourage your child to:
• Listen to and recognize sounds in his or her environment and to refine these skills through playful exercises
• Listen more closely and with more sophistication to sounds he or she encounters every day
• Develop imagination and memory
• Improve his or her ability to focus
• 48 popular sounds in four different categories
• Can be played with sounds, pictures, or a combination of both
• 25 whimsical animations
• Original soundtrack and sounds designed specifically for children
• A scrapbook to collect all the sounds and pictures
"Flip Flip" is based on OTATAA’s children's app guidelines for developmentally appropriate, entertaining, and motivating digital content for children.
Visit us at www.otataa.com for more brilliant apps!
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if there are any problems with the app, or if you have questions or feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please let us know what device version you are using and your iOs version. We look forward to being able to help you!
For further information and support, visit us at www.otataa.com
Readiness for iOS 12 and the latest devices.
- Dr. Stephen Fedtke, System Software
- 22.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 OTATAA - Dr. Stephen Fedtke
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.