Compete in the best gymnastics game of the year!
Feel the rush as you are flipping in the air. Swing and jump from bar to bar to reach the end, without falling flat on your face! Parkour through gorgeous levels in the city.
◉ Realistic physics
◉ Simple controls: hold and release to perform the best jumps
◉ Infinite levels for never-ending fun
◉ Master your balance for the most extreme flips
More levels to come soon!
The VIP membership offers a weekly subscription, you will have a 3-days FREE trial period, after this period you will be charged $5,99. After buying this subscription, you will unlock 6 exclusive skins - 2 characters, 2 motorbikes and 2 accessories, 1000 coins/day and Remove Ads. This is an Auto-renewable subscription. The payment is charged to your account after confirmation. The subscription is renewed unless you turn it off 24 hours before the period ends. Your account will be charged for renewal as well.
The prices are established for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may change and actual charges may be converted to your local currency.
End of trial and subscription renewal:
• The payment is charged to your account after a confirmation of purchase.
• The subscription is renewed unless you turn it off 24 hour before the end of the current period.
• The account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours before the end of the current period at the cost of the weekly subscription.
• The user may manage the subscription and auto-renewal have to be turned off by going to the user’s account settings after purchase in the Store.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
Canceling a trial or a subscription:
• If you want to cancel a subscription during its free trial, you have to cancel it through your account in the Store. This must be done at least 24 hours before the end of the free trial period to avoid being charged.
For more information, please visit https://support.apple.com/HT207865 for more informations
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
Ratings and Reviews
Pretty fun game but many issues
The first and major issue is the fact that when you advertise your OWN games it pops up while your playing. The bad thing is that when this happens the game is still running. This causes you to lose the level you had started.
The second problem is again with the ads. There are just too many! And I know you need funding for your company. All companies do. But if you can cut back on showing the same ad 20 times in a row after almost every round, PLEASE do so.
I also kinda wish there was a way to land on your feet after flipping. A character flailing about with his legs in his head isn’t very appealing or impressive. Improving the graphics and mechanics should be another thing on your to-do list.
Thanks for taking your time to read my review. I hope you can make some adjustments in the near future!!
Fun but crap
First and foremost, TOO MANY ADS. I get it, optional advertisement when you want to continue after a failing on a level but the thought of you punishing the people that actually play this game with an ad after successfully completing a level is maddening. Also, I’m almost certain very little to no one is paying you 6 bucks a week to remove these ads. The fact that developers of these games see one company or person use a broken model and every other person in the field follows suit is disturbing.
Secondly, the more skins you unlock the longer it takes to unlock skins. Again, I understand the idea of advertisements funding the game and putting money in the developers pocket but it’s gotten to the point of where I may get 300 coins for a perfect run through an entire level but my next skin unlock costs 6500 coins. There needs to be an added way to double the coins received without forcing me to watch an ad. Possibly a stick it feature where if I land on my feet at the end it’ll reward players maybe.
Hopefully you can improve upon these glaringly obvious money grabbing tactics and continue to develop this game because it has the potential to actually be fun. Maybe work on the graphics and look into other way players can unlock skins, connect to social accounts to compete with friends and maybe possibly even get the leaderboard to work and have some meaning.
Fun but also terrible.
The game itself is a decent idea and when you get it to run smoothly it is rather fun and addicting however getting it to run right is a big issue. First you have the insane amount of ads. One run may take you 20 seconds and you have an add literally every other run. If I were to sit and play this game for 5 minutes straight I could easily have 6 or 7 ads which is insane. Next, once you finish an ad the game itself begins to lag pretty hard which has a huge tendency to make your character not grab the bars to just slam into the ground. The third is the upgrades are pretty crap and seem to be purely cosmetic so really no point into dedicating time to this game unless you are trying to waste time.
- 183.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Ketchapp
- In-App Purchases
- VIP $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.